Do you have GBA or SP?

lol WTF?......:roll:

Anyway, I had sold my GBA over a year ago ::tear::

I intend to get a GBA SP though..especiallly for Advance Wars 2!! ::drools::

I have a regular GBA with an external light and battery pack, and I'm happy with it. I don't like the clicking buttons and small shoulder triggers on the SP, anyway, not to mention the lack of a headphone jack.

Well, unless my Gamecube breaks, the GBA player will be all I need (pretty much) when it comes to playing Gameboy games. I'm not on the road too often. So I saw no reason to purchase a SP.

God Bless Nintendo.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Well, unless my Gamecube breaks, the GBA player will be all I need (pretty much) when it comes to playing Gameboy games. I'm not on the road too often. So I saw no reason to purchase a SP.

God Bless Nintendo.[/quote]

Same here....

I have an Arctic Gameboy Advance and a Platinum Gameboy Advance SP, so I didn't vote. I also have a Jet Gameboy Player :mrgreen:.

Why is everyone's eyes bulging? :shock:

As of today, I am the proud owner of a cobalt GBA SP. I also have an original gameboy. (you know, one of those things that display everything in black and yellow. They're white and roughly the size and shape of a brick.) I'm saving the original gameboy to someday show my children. I mean, they probably won't care about the fact that I had to walk to school ten miles in the snow uphill both ways, but the fact that I played games on a brick with a black and yellow screen? That's shocking. :p

I got a GBA SP today with Metroid Fusion and MMBN3(both). I also preordered Final Fantasy Tactics Advance! ;D

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']I have a regular GBA with an external light and battery pack, and I'm happy with it. I don't like the clicking buttons and small shoulder triggers on the SP, anyway, not to mention the lack of a headphone jack.[/quote]

Ditto. I like the GBA a lot better than the SP. Being able to swap out the batteries instead of waiting to recharge it is a huge benefit to me.

[edit]I forgot to add...

:shock:

[/edit]

I've got a GB Color and a GBA. I of course would like to get an SP, but there are quite a number of games I want, along with a player before I would pick up an SP. I just don't find it all that comfortable, but I do however like the stock backlight. But I like my Neo Pocket Color best of all, Capcom vs SNK, no other words said.

My handheld collection includes GBC, GBA, Atari Lynx, Game Gear, Game.COM, Neo Geo Pocket color

I had a GBA but sold it to get a Colbalt SP.

Rechargable battery, light, and screen protected by folding it were worth the $55-60 for me. I've had it since...March I think...and haven't had any problems with it, I like it better than the GBA.

Also, I think the different design to it is fine, I had liked the GBA placement when it came out but I like both the SP and GBA about the same now (but I don't have a GBA any more so...). I don't regret selling my GBA, haven't wanted to go back.

bread's done
Back