Do you have more DS games than GBA games?

I think I've always had more GBA games than DS games (got a GBA and DS at the same time), but the difference is only about 3 in favor of GBA at the moment - and since I have every GBA game I will ever want, DS will be winning soon.

Yes, more DS games than GBA. Sold all but one GBA cartridge (because it's imported). Before selling them, I did have more GBA games than I do for DS.

Yeah. I never had an original GBa, and got the GBA SP in December '04.

I bought my DS in April of '05, and didn't really buy many GBA games.

I have 22 GBA games, 48 DS games.

I have many, many more DS games than GBA games. I have like 7 or 8 GBA games, and 31 DS games... I think the main reason I have so few GBA games is that I wasn't apart of CAG at the time, was too young to have much money, and the Pokemon games lasted me a LONG time. Must have around a total of 220 hours on my GBA Pokemon games( Ruby, FireRed, and Emerald).

Way more DS games, for many of the same reasons (not active on CAG for GBA games until recently, funds, etc). That, and DS software has had such unusual sales and clearances, it's hard not to pick up a lot of games at some of the prices that have been around.

13 DS games to 10 GBA. Gosh I did damage to that colelction through CAG and eBay in that last 6 months.

I've got more Game Boy games if you count the original GB stuff.

At the moment I don't but I probably will soon.

Right now, I have 24 DS games and 31 GBA games. I actually thought I had close to 40 GBA games but I guess not.

Absolutely. The Nintendo DS, to me is the best handheld ever made. I bought a GBA at launch, and while I love it, I just never bought nearly as many games for it like I have for the DS.

bread's done
Back