Do you have N+ ?

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Anyone have N+ for either XBLA, PSP, or DS? Which version is the best one to get, XBLA for $5, PSP for $8, or DS for __?

[quote name='J7.']Anyone have N+ for either XBLA, PSP, or DS? Which version is the best one to get, XBLA for $5, PSP for $8, or DS for __?[/QUOTE]

Personally, I wouldn't want to play this with an xbox controller. The DS version suits me perfectly. DS has good level sharing features if I recall correctly.

The controls on the demo for 360 were okay, played it long time ago I think using analog stick. I'm torn because 360 allows for big view and I don't know how the game would look on a small portable, but the portable I can play it anywhere.

xbox since it has the better soundtrack. Also the DS and PSP version is faster, which changes the gameplay

the ds version is what i have and its fun. its one of those pick up and play every so often games still havent finished it because of that reason.

i like the 360 version a lot.

You can do co-op on one console and online which is a plus. Also there were definitely times when i was glad i had the full level view, which is not available on the portable versions.

plus achievements are always nice.

To me it didn't really matter which version was the "best". It's just much better as a portable game to me, a simple (but hard) pick up and play 2d platformer.

I had the same feeling with puzzle quest that I bought for the XBLA. It may be a better version than the ds, but I later realized I would rather have it on a portable that I can play anywhere.

[quote name='Sparta Omni']DS was the best. (Played PSP, PS3, XBLA)[/QUOTE]
For what reasons? How would you rank them all? I ended up getting the XBLA one since it's big screen for small graphic game & enjoyed the demo. And I read online that it was the closest to what the original makers envisioned, while the portables had changes they would not have made.

Played the 360 demo and got it on ds when it was cheap (thanks, tru!).

It's great fun but it gets ridiculous/tedious.

Anyone have N+ for either XBLA, PSP, or DS? Which version is the best one to get,
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

I have N+ only for 360. Got it when it was 50% off. I have no problems with the controls since I use the analog stick. If I had to chose, I would pick it on a portable since a game like this can be played for a few minutes while you are waiting.

i play n+ on the 360 with my TE stick set to the d-pad. Its responsive and feels like an arcade game which I like.

I have the XBLA version and the PSP version. I think I prefer the PSP version as it controls a bit better, and control is everything in N+.

Both are good though.

bread's done
Back