Do you know Mr. Anderson

but do you really know him??? like I do??? I am at war too, so I will concor you both tomorrow when I get my webcame!!!

i too was confused by the purpose of this thread... ur AIM profile cause him a fag?.... is that it?

If we dont find Butters, then he's gonna tell on us, and thats ninja cold!

JoshReduxFINAL.JPG

Don't even start.

I agree... what was the point to this thread?
Should I just post every single person that ever existed on CAG for an individual thread each and ask if anybody knew them?

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I'm aware. But still. Can't they celebrate to themselves in IM or something?[/quote]

No shit.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']
JoshReduxFINAL.JPG

Don't even start.[/quote]

No matter how hard I try, I can't decide who is nerdier. :whistle2:k

I kid, I kid, I work, I work :wink:

That's just about the creepiest thing I've seen in this little war... I mean the fluid is WHITE.
There's nothing good that can come from a deep interpretation of the picture.

[quote name='JSweeney']That's just about the creepiest thing I've seen in this little war... I mean the fluid is WHITE.
There's nothing good that can come from a deep interpretation of the picture.[/quote]

Especially considering the look on the kid's face. He looks absolutely traumatized. And that is so funny.

Dovenche is gonna have some trouble PWNing that, Anderson.
Haha, the white fluid is what makes it great though. disgusting but great.
don't you dare sneakyp! You should fight cleanly :evil:
Or else or else... I will join mr. anderson! ho! what!

with my absolutely horrid skilllllzz, yo.
Though i DID turn your penguin into a pimp.

sneakypenguinpimp.JPG

That you did. But it seems I am already in alliance with Anderson against Dovenche. Anderson is supposed to contact me, for my skills in this field will be in much demand...

Good!
Then i'll make it 3 to 1.
Hehe, the guy with the white stuff on his face always gets fucked every time. ;)
BTW Nice pic. Glad you saved it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']But it seems I am already in alliance with Anderson against Dovenche.[/quote]

You traitor. (sigh)... guess I'll call my bookie and tell him the fight is off...

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']But it seems I am already in alliance with Anderson against Dovenche.[/quote]

You traitor. (sigh)... guess I'll call my bookie and tell him the fight is off...[/quote]

Call it more of an opportunity. I will help him, for now. But do not doubt for a second that I will not turn around and kick his ass at the drop of a hat. This alliance is temporary.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']uh oh. :(
Jesus, will you guys ever make up your minds?
well go mr. anderson.[/quote]

No kidding... you'd think they're women or something...
(Doh! I'm probably gonna get flamed for that.. )

[quote name='Cracka']nah if they were women they'd make up and go buy a couple hundred pairs of shoes[/quote]

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='JSweeney']That's just about the creepiest thing I've seen in this little war... I mean the fluid is WHITE.
There's nothing good that can come from a deep interpretation of the picture.[/quote]

Especially considering the look on the kid's face. He looks absolutely traumatized. And that is so funny.[/quote]

:rofl: lmao!

bread's done
Back