"Do you know where I can find some sailors?" I can tell you if you post in GGT #82!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I has new Elite 360 :D

But Starmask forgot to give like half the cables, including the HDD transfer kit. No worries though I now have a enormous amount of space AND my 360 can actually read games without phailing.

I might even get a Gold Account and start to game socially again .

OH AND MUTHA-FREAKING RB2 DROPS IN LIKE 8 HOURS :D :D :D :D

Can't wait, even if I'm more stoked for Tool in GH4.

[quote name='refusedchaos']Golden Boy = best anime ever!!!!

time to play some of my backlog[/quote]

wow... i thought i was alone... i've never bught anime with my own money except for golden boy. it's the only anime i've ever seen where everything about it is superb. and yes, even the us dubbing is the best i've ever seen in an anime.

i want the game (to be made).

the manga is pretty funny too... plus he seems to be a sex master in a few stories.

also, i never was never a fan of rock band, but once the bundle releases i'll be getting it. most likely on ps3 since that's where i have my system hooked up in the living room.

I LOVE RB1, so much so I got a new 360 just because my old one crapped out and if I didn't poor so much into DLC, I would've prob gotten it on PS3.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']wow... i thought i was alone... i've never bught anime with my own money except for golden boy. it's the only anime i've ever seen where everything about it is superb. and yes, even the us dubbing is the best i've ever seen in an anime.

i want the game (to be made).

the manga is pretty funny too... plus he seems to be a sex master in a few stories.
[/QUOTE]

totally...this anime actually made me laugh!! The second episode was so awesome!!! I was stun on the 5th, the one with the biker chick...the manga is only in japanese right? oh well, im going to read it somehow!

jizz fighter 4

So despite the fact that it looks like shit and I have no clue where I am or what I'm supposed to do, I really like Fallout 2. Probably about to head to bed though. Too tired for an all nighter.

I thought I downloaded that Freespace 2 demo but I can't find it. WTF?

[quote name='refusedchaos']totally...this anime actually made me laugh!! The second episode was so awesome!!! I was stun on the 5th, the one with the biker chick...the manga is only in japanese right? oh well, im going to read it somehow!

jizz fighter 4[/quote]

i have to find it, but I think i have all the golden boy mangas in english. good stuff.

oh and... wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.electricretard.com/0016.html

Moving my license from one 360 to the next was pretty much quick & painless.

Re-downloading damn near everything to the new console is the complete opposite however.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i have to find it, but I think i have all the golden boy mangas in english. good stuff.

oh and... wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.electricretard.com/0016.html[/QUOTE]

lol wanna share? :D

now i gotta watch School Days

haha wtf is up with that site?

[quote name='refusedchaos']lol wanna share? :D

now i gotta watch School Days

haha wtf is up with that site?[/quote]

i'll upload the mangas when i'm home... i'm not home for the weekend due to the artwalk tonight.

and yeah, i was doing research n the indie game "Muslim Massacre" and came along that site... the entire site is very fucked up truely.

wish i could game tonight but my psp i brought is in a different car right now so i have to wait till the erson comes back home... at least i can play NES at this house.

tomorrow i gotta work out a performance artwork my friend is doing.

also, my job is awesome, i bet some of you wish you had my job :) and yes, that came off super cocky, and sorry if it did >_

Why can I play SCIV online fine one second, then either Comcast, PSN, SCIV servers, or a combo of the three decides to flip the fucking suck ass switch. I can play with randoms, but can't play with friends?

I'm bored and don't want to sleep so I'm customizing my desktop. Can't figure out samuri, but I'm making do with other stuff.

Would look much better if I could just get rid of the windows taskbar, but it's too annoying not to have.

Dreamcast. I'm excited.

i wonder what i'd be like if i was much into anime as people here in GGT...

anyone have suggestions for the next piece of gaming art
I do? i got time this Wed to make something...

[quote name='MarkMan']How about Street Fighter ;)[/quote]

i feel stupid now... why did i never think of that?

in terms of that, anyone have templates for arcade sticks that i can use to make multiple versions to be used on sticks?

Ok, got my RB2 paid off--didn't realize I had that much GS credit left. Have enough to pre-order ES for PS3 too. So that makes Castlevania, Fallout 3, Fable 2, LBP, and ES that week in October. Whoo!

so MM if you can or can't answer this that is fine...

are the d-pads on these things going to be like the neo-geo/neo-geo pocket pads?

2852212787_0a26837e59.jpg

if anything, i'll be getting one for a non-shitty 360 pad.

Those controllers look HOT! I hope they get clearanced out like the old ones for the Xbox and PS2. I still have a couple sitting around that I got for $3 a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back