Do You Like Jello?

[quote name='Gustav Holst']I dunno. It just seemed like a good question. [/quote]

And therein lies the problem. ;)

Wow, I didn't know there were people that didn't like Jello. The only people I've ever met that didn't like Jello (that I know of, maybe they are in the Jello hating closet) were people who had to eat it for weeks straight when they were younger and are now sick of it.

[quote name='The Crotch']I prefered him in his DK years than his spoken word. I'll take Tons of Fun University for that. But back in his Dead Kennedys years, the man was godly. Hell, even "Progress" with DOA was pretty damn good.

What? Somebody was probably going to bring it up sooner or later.[/quote]

:applause:

Never expected that, but I approve.

On topic, jello disgusts me.

[quote name='mojo_12345']i used to like jello until i found out what they use to get it to gel. in case anyone wouls like to know it's powdered cow bone.[/QUOTE]

Dog if that scares you then don't ever eat out. Its not the bone per se' they boil the bone to get whats called gelatin Its the thing that makes BBQ'd food delicious. just trust me you've eaten worse if you've eaten at a fast food restaurant. Hell they tell you on the package "powered gelatin" It only comes from humans, and animals as if there were a difference. Anyway I rather my gelatin come from a cow then a fat chick's ass.

bread's done
Back