Do You Love Music?

xcefkevin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Get Paid To Review Music

SlicePie3_zpscd49dda6.png

I found this site a few weeks ago and wanted to try it out before coming here. The idea of listening to music and getting paid seemed different and a little hard to believe. After all I'm
sure many of you are used to doing boring surveys or clicking on random links to earn points. So why would a company pay you to listen to music?

As it turns out, this site does and they really appreciate your input as your opinion can help shift the music and radio industry or at least help some new groups improve themselves. Its pretty simple as well. You start by signing up:

Please use my referral link, it would be much appreciated. After you sign up the hard part is done. You now can log in and automatically start listening to music. As you listen you can type away your thoughts. Basic review will earn 15 Cents while more detailed reviewed could earn up to 20-25 cents. You must listen to the song for at least 90 Seconds but you have the option to listen to the full song as well. Once you are finished you will give the song a grade between 1-10. After that just hit submit and the site will do a quick review of your write up and give you some money.

SlicePie2_zps0df8e2d8.png

Now 15-20 Cents might not seem like much but lets do a little math. If you do 6 songs a day for a minimum of 10- 20 minutes of your time you could earn a quick buck. do 10-12 Songs and you could earn 2 bucks a day and so on and so forth. But lets say you only want to do the least work possible and earn a dollar a day, just for listening to music. In 1 month you've just earned $30 Bucks for listening to music. Sound good now?

SlicePie5_zps0ba95c9b.jpg

I cashed out once already just to make sure it was legit and now I'm decided to save up a little more before cashing out again. I've already made $12 bucks by listening to 6-10 Songs a day. If you have any questions please let me know or even PM and again PLEASE use my link as it will help me out as well. What's that link again you ask? Let me tell you:

bread's done
Back