Do you OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Indeed..

Ladies and Gentlemen of the OTT, Contra is the worst 400 points I've spent.[/QUOTE]

Personally I got a lot out of that game and think it was well worth the points. I am actually pretty jazzed up for Super Contra. I hope I get as much play time out of that as I did the original contra.

[quote name='Moxio']Hillary Duff in anything =
no_sign.gif
[/QUOTE]

What about
Lizzie McGuire :drool:

I got pretty ticked off with Doom also. I played through the first episode till the very last part but I never saved.. then I died. Now I've gotta do it all over again :(

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I see Keen's been freed from the power of mind control.[/quote]
Mind control, strap on dildo, whatever you want to call it

I think my lady is trying to trap me.

She was saying how she thinks she can't have babies and wants to know if she can or not, and for me to test it by filling her box w/ my nectar. HAH! Like I wanna be shackled to her and some kid.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Anyone going to HorrorFind Weekend and looking for a roommate?[/quote]

I usually go to Chiller Theatre and the Fangoria Fests (not to look for a roommate, though...mostly to shop, drink, get autographs from D-list celebs, and makeout with goth chicks), but I've never even heard of HorrorFind Weekend.

Is it any good?

[quote name='tiredfornow']
She was saying how she thinks she can't have babies and wants to know if she can or not, and for me to test it by filling her box w/ my nectar[/QUOTE]

Oldest trick in the book.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think my lady is trying to trap me.

She was saying how she thinks she can't have babies and wants to know if she can or not, and for me to test it by filling her box w/ my nectar. HAH! Like I wanna be shackled to her and some kid.[/QUOTE]

She could have at least enticed you with something cool.

Kids = not cool.
New HDTV = cool.

She was saying how she thinks she can't have babies and wants to know if she can or not, and for me to test it by filling her box w/ my nectar. HAH! Like I wanna be shackled to her and some kid.[/quote]

You should start taking the pill

[quote name='bmachine']I usually go to Chiller Theatre and the Fangoria Fests (not to look for a roommate, though...mostly to shop, drink, get autographs from D-list celebs, and makeout with goth chicks), but I've never even heard of HorrorFind Weekend.

Is it any good?[/quote]

First time going but I know almost all of the writers that are going to be there. The lineup looks sick with Malcom McDowell and Udo Kier being the big prizes:

http://www.horrorfindweekend.com/state/maryland/august/

[quote name='fart_bubble']First time going but I know almost all of the writers that are going to be there. The lineup looks sick with Malcom McDowell and Udo Kier being the big prizes:

http://www.horrorfindweekend.com/state/maryland/august/[/quote]
I would line up for both of them...that's freakin' awesome.

EDIT: Doug Bradley (Pinhead from Hellraiser) is an endlessly cool dude. He signed my DVD, "Randy...see you in hell. Doug Bradley." It ruled.

[quote name='bmachine']I was looking at this last night with a friend and we both agreed that she looks like an ape. Wearing lingerie.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

That conjured up an amazing mental image.

Slip birth control pills in her drink and do it. Repeatedly do this. Why? Idk, but atleast you will not have to pull it out and she'll think she's not able to have kids so it won't come up !:)

Until one day (when you're ready ) you stop giving her the pill and when she bcomes pregnant it's a miracale and all is well.

[quote name='bmachine']I would line up for both of them...that's freakin' awesome.[/quote]

Just wish I had known she was going to have to miss the con a bit earlier in the month. It fucking sucks trying to find someone to room with, with only 2 1/2 weeks till the con

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Slip birth control pills in her drink and do it. Repeatedly do this. Why? Idk, but atleast you will not have to pull it out and she'll think she's not able to have kids so it won't come up !:)

Until one day (when you're ready ) you stop giving her the pill and when she bcomes pregnant it's a miracale and all is well.[/quote]

:boxing::boxing:

no.

[quote name='tiredfornow']another HDTV would be nice, a nice wall mounted screen.. :drool:[/QUOTE]
yes it is nice. I can show you pics if you'd like.

[quote name='bmachine']
EDIT: Doug Bradley (Pinhead from Hellraiser) is an endlessly cool dude. He signed my DVD, "Randy...see you in hell. Doug Bradley." It ruled.[/quote]

Yeah, he is going to be doing a big reading from his book on Saturday. I *might* be having dinner with him on Friday or Saturday

[quote name='Liquid 2']:rofl:

That conjured up an amazing mental image.[/quote]

LOL...it's true!

[quote name='fart_bubble']Yeah, he is going to be doing a big reading from his book on Saturday. I *might* be having dinner with him on Friday or Saturday[/quote]

Wicked cool. I'm envious. Take pics if you can do it in a not-too-obnoxious kind of way. (And I didn't know he had a book out...I'll have to track that down.)

[quote name='bmachine']
Wicked cool. I'm envious. Take pics if you can do it in a not-too-obnoxious kind of way. (And I didn't know he had a book out...I'll have to track that down.)[/quote]

Will do. Wish I had the balls to bring my videocamera, seeing him doing karaoke should be a treat

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']next time I visit friends in the valley, I might have to drop in for one of these "parties"[/quote]

She would stomp you in Smash..

then take a huge dump on your chest.

[quote name='tiredfornow']She would stomp you in Smash..

then take a huge dump on your chest.[/QUOTE]

I'm disgusted yet intrigued.

[quote name='zewone']GTFO.[/quote]
Aw whatever mang, I was enjoying it till that wack track with Kanyeezy. It kinda turned me off to the rest, but I still gave it a good two listens or so.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I do have marginal proficiency in Soul Calibur 3 as well, but thats all the multiplayer stuff that I play.[/quote]
I'll beat you up in SC 2/3 as well.

She was saying how she thinks she can't have babies and wants to know if she can or not, and for me to test it by filling her box w/ my nectar. HAH! Like I wanna be shackled to her and some kid.[/QUOTE] Boxes of nectar ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back