Do you play card games?

Heck yeah Spades at work is a blast. We play for cash when we get the chance. We all have our favorite co-workers who we like to play with. Last week a couple of guys me and my bud were playing with tried to cheat. They went nil 6 and the one guy who was going nil actually had two books he would probably take. So he tried to pass the two cards under the table on the top of his shoe. I happened to bump his foot with mine and busted baby! I just love catching these guys sending signals to each other.

[quote name='Lil Stinky']2k or so. I have been playing for years and am pretty good at it. At one point I was down about $1200.[/quote]

Dang...... :D

I played yugioh one time with the kids at the camp I work at (head counselor here representin), I thought it was a lackluster game, kinda easy if you ask me.

When I was young I played Magic, but then I realized it took all of my money. Now videogames, movies, and booze get all of my money. But magic was fun. I have no clue how the rules have changed, but my deck was pretty good.

I wish I could play card games, but it's too expensive. I have a friend who's into Magic and when I asked her how much it would cost for me to start playing, she said I'd need to buy at least $100 worth of cards before I had a decent deck. :whistle2:s Card games are fun, though. I used to play an online version of Triple Triad. (the game from FFVIII. The online one was called Questria. I wonder if it still exists?) I ought to start playing Culdcept or something.

I play Yu-gi-oh. Kind of.. not really anymore. At one point, my girlfriend and I were kind of collecting and kind of dueling each other. Now we just play on our SP's.

I play Poker, Spades, Euchre, Hearts, and other card games. I used to play Magic, but got sick of it

I used to play the decipher Star trek CCG & Star wars CCG. But then they stoped making Starwars & Star Trek went into 2nd edition so I stoped buying them. Also I didn't have many friends who played so that's another reason I quit.

No card games, but dice, you bet!

Five dice, and you roll, and try to get the lowest score possible, and threes count as zero. Every time you roll you have to take at least one dice int o your total.

It's fun

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Who wanna play Magic Type II with me? Aim me....[/quote]

Have Magic Workstation?

bread's done
Back