Do you think dj hero is worth 65 dollars?

Jay

CAG Ultra Noob
Had some gamestop credit and was wondering do you think it is worth 65 dollars?

Not really. It has been cheaper ($50 a while back; around $20 complete on eBay a month or two ago).

I paid $50 for my new copy, and while I really enjoyed it, I would've felt $30 was the sweet spot for price. That may be just me though.

Just to reiterate what Rig said, it has been had on ebay at sub 20. You could still get it for probably 30 now. So I wouldnt pull the trigger at 65.

I paid about $24 shipped from that same ebay seller a few weeks ago. Definitely feel it was worth that. In hindsight, probably would have paid $30 and been happy.

It's not a bad rhythm game, for sure. I wouldn't have paid much more for it, but I wasn't really hyped about the idea of it anyway. I think the big question is: how much is a solid rhythm game worth to YOU?

I love the game personally! But it depends on your music taste. If you are big on hip hop and can stand some dance mixed in, this will be perfect for you! Also, if you are looking for something new in the music game genre you might want to pick it up. But with so many places selling it for cheap, I would continue to hold out until $50 or lower. With the new one coming out in October, you are bound to get the first one for a steal soon!

bread's done
Back