Do you think the XBOX Forza Bundle will go on Clearance

joby27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been meaning to get a second XBOX but all I see is the Forza bundle for $179. Don't thing the bundle is worth the extra $30. I don't really see them moving at the stores I visit. Any info or speculations?

Like allout said, it probably won't get much cheaper than $150. Supposedly Microsoft has already stopped making them, so the supply will just dry up eventually. Not to mention they lose around $100 for each one sold, so there isn't much incentive to drop the price.

[quote name='redline']Like allout said, it probably won't get much cheaper than $150. Supposedly Microsoft has already stopped making them, so the supply will just dry up eventually. Not to mention they lose around $100 for each one sold, so there isn't much incentive to drop the price.[/QUOTE]

I don't have any hard stats to base this on but I seriously doubt M$ is losing $100 per unit after 4 years of production.

I wouldn't be surprised, but I would be pretty pissed off, if they have stopped production. I don't plan on buying a 360 for a while until BC is much better and some 360 games are available for some decent prices. I'll be playing my Xbox for at least another year, maybe 2.

It'll probably drop a little later in the year, but you're def. right in thinking it's not worth the extra $30 if you manage to find the non-bundle version, i mean Forza costs $20 new or less everywhere now just about. Technically you could work into an EB get a refurbished system, a copy of Forza, and a protection plan for a little less money if you're only using as a second system and you're not opposed to buying it used.

your best bet is to try one of your local area sam goodies as they are going under with most stuff at 30% off. I just bought the xbox bundle for 30% off 180 so thats 126+tax. not bad right?

This was one of the lamest ideas for a bundle I've ever seen. Ever since it was released you were just basically paying the same price for the two games you can buy seperately anyway.... Whats the point to bundling them?

Just look around some stores, one is bound to have a new Xbox without Forza for $149.99(just ask employees if they have any).

It works, cause I found a Wal-Mart during christmas that had brand new "fat" PS2 systems in the back. I was only looking for one new cause the 90 warranty from Sony and needed one for the HDD. Apparently the stores are supposed to send those models back, but some are so damn lazy that they just sit in back until someone asks or the store puts them on the shelf.

[quote name='neocisco']I wouldn't be surprised, but I would be pretty pissed off, if they have stopped production. I don't plan on buying a 360 for a while until BC is much better and some 360 games are available for some decent prices. I'll be playing my Xbox for at least another year, maybe 2.[/quote]Games are still being made for the Xbox, just the systems are stopping production. You'll still be able to play on it with occasional new games.

[quote name='neocisco']I don't have any hard stats to base this on but I seriously doubt M$ is losing $100 per unit after 4 years of production.

I wouldn't be surprised, but I would be pretty pissed off, if they have stopped production. I don't plan on buying a 360 for a while until BC is much better and some 360 games are available for some decent prices. I'll be playing my Xbox for at least another year, maybe 2.[/QUOTE]
I think last ive seen was $120 per system, so they should still have alittle proift.

bread's done
Back