Do you think this chick is hot?

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
original.jpg

cause its Jude Law in drag

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna say, you realize that's a dude right? And then I scrolled down. :lol:

Why is he dressed up like a woman? Babysitter get boring?

[quote name='Maklershed']I was gonna say, you realize that's a dude right? And then I scrolled down. :lol:

Why is he dressed up like a woman? Babysitter get boring?[/quote]

Jude Law, whose beauty has sometimes been held against him as an actor, made the courageous decision to accept the role of Minx - a "celebrity super-model" and took on a kind of hyper-beauty for this persona... a 'female' beauty which gradually unravels as the story unfolds.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']cause its Jude Law in drag[/quote]

Well shoot, now I really don't know. :/

Actually his lips are thin and facial lines are square.

And you could at least link this to the news article you got this from. Rage sounds good and something you could stand to see judging by your past obsessed posts like this.

Ohh... is this one of of those gay test where you see a picture of what seems to be a female and then you are asked if you would do her.
You go "sure why not."
It is then reveal that it's actual a dude in drag.
And are then laughed at by the whole community and labeled a gay homo.
You then run away embarrassed, crying, and ultimately guessing your manhood.

What fun... let me play!

LOL, my wife loves drag shows, she gets a kick out of them her friends. I'm no expert like her but I definitely thought something wasn't right.

[quote name='LoveLost']I am so glad i recognized it was a dude. I'm a man and men are not attracted to other men.[/quote]

:lol:

Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure you only find other when hot when you are "drunk". ;)

[quote name='cochesecochese']This is bullshit. All 56 of you who voted no are gay.[/quote]

Wait ...... what?

I'm gay for not being attracted to a man?
Damn this whole sexuality thing is confusing.

[quote name='supraazn']
I'm gay for not being attracted to a man?
Damn this whole sexuality thing is confusing.[/quote]
Yes. I wrote my post intending for it to be read literally.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Yes. I wrote my post intending for it to be read literally.[/quote]

Do you write any posts that aren't meant to be completely useless bullshit?

I looked at the picture and it's obviously a bloke, come on OP, if you're going to try and pull that trick at least find a pic that looks like a woman.

lmao thought it was drag too w/o scrolling so i guess that means i should have said she is hot cuz i'm a chick and it's a dude but never ever ewe ewe ewe

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Looks like that crackhead Amy Winehouse. :puke:[/quote]

Thats abit harsh...no one deserves to be told that you look like her! I dont care who you are! lol

I remember that I was fooled by something like this. A friend of mine had showed me a picture of Bridget from guilty gear xx and asked me whether I thought "it" look good. Unknowingly I said yes, and he never let me live it down.

bread's done
Back