Do you think this is a scam?

LeviathynX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://personals.yahoo.com/pm/richards_cutegirl

This girl is iming me telling me she is stuck in Nigeria because her mother was killed and her passport was stolen. She likes me and want to get back into the states but the ambassador told her that it would be $200 to reissue it. She is asking for money, etc.

Now before you flame me, I am a very kind hearted person, and I would hate if this were true. Maybe my cynics can set me straight?

Also how do you check the IP address of an individual?

If she's able to get on a computer in Nigeria to IM you, shouldn't she be able to access her bank account or have some money wired to her from other relatives?

I say this is a scam.

[quote name='dcfox']If she's able to get on a computer in Nigeria to IM you, shouldn't she be able to access her bank account or have some money wired to her from other relatives?

I say this is a scam.[/QUOTE]

Totally dude

[quote name='gmzone']It's a SCAM. Almost anything coming out of Nigeria screams scam.[/QUOTE]

I agree, except take out "almost".

Yeah she said that the U.S. embassy referred her to a passport agency. they told her that they woulld only renew it for $200. I'm calling bullshit because once you are a U.S. citizen they are not going to deny your existence are they?

Thank you cynics!

[quote name='LeviathynX']http://personals.yahoo.com/pm/richards_cutegirl

This girl is iming me telling me she is stuck in Nigeria because her mother was killed and her passport was stolen. She likes me and want to get back into the states but the ambassador told her that it would be $200 to reissue it. She is asking for money, etc.

Now before you flame me, I am a very kind hearted person, and I would hate if this were true. Maybe my cynics can set me straight?

Also how do you check the IP address of an individual?[/QUOTE]

Is it a scam?

If you have to ask, you may be her next victim.

[quote name='Lina']How come I can't meet saps like this online?[/QUOTE]

I think you could. You just need the right bait.

Maybe you should look for Kayden.
Heck, in his own title he calls himself a masterbaiter.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Geesh...people like this give people like me who are stuck Nigeria because their mother was killed and their passport was stolen a bad name. :cry:[/QUOTE]

You want some money?

This sounds like a job for William H. Macy. he has money to spare, since he gets all his DVDs for free.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You want some money?[/QUOTE]
No, I met a nice Nigerian senior civil servant who's going to deposit $10-$60 million which the Nigerian government overpaid on some procurement contract into my account as soon as I give him my information.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']No, I met a nice Nigerian senior civil servant who's going to deposit $10-$60 million which the Nigerian government overpaid on some procurement contract into my account as soon as I give him my information.[/QUOTE]

Oh, good deal. Let me know how that works out for you.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Oh, good deal. Let me know how that works out for you.[/QUOTE]

You and WSB are just cruel...

but funny!:lol:

bread's done
Back