Do you think Walmart (in store) would price match an out of stock game on walmart.com?

Kyle1022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
A Walmart store near me has a game for the original list price, but on walmart.com it's listed as out of stock, for under a third of what it's listed at in the store.

I ask because walmart.com had Metroid: Other M listed for about $12 online (also out of stock), yet Target had no problem price matching it for me, even when they had it listed for $50.  This was before Walmart price matched walmart.com, though, so I couldn't try it at Walmart.

I assume it would be a very YMMV thing, but does anyone have experience doing this?  No one else carries the game new, so I can't price match elsewhere.

PS: If I bring up the page on my phone, it doesn't immediately say "out of stock" anywhere.  I just can't find anything that says "add to cart" or anything like that.

PPS: I apologize if I posted this in the wrong location.  If so, would a mod kindly put it where it belongs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless things changed they started price matching their own site (they never did before as even though it's the same company walmart.com and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. are considered separate business entities) so you should be able to.

bread's done
Back