Do You Think You Can Make It In Hollywood?

Ok, now what exactly is the point of this thread? Why do you keep making these threads? They get less and less relevant by the thread.

I'm sure given enough alchohol anyone can "make it" in Hollywood... and hell, even if that doesn't work, rent a hooker. Heck I've "made it" in atleast 8 countries and most of the states of the union now that I think of it.

And i'll agree with Punk_Raven.. stop making these worthless threads.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Ok, now what exactly is the point of this thread? Why do you keep making these threads? They get less and less relevant by the thread.[/quote]relevant to what? this is the off-topic forum. if i told people my motives, there may be bias.

Why not confine all of your "thoughts" and "questions" into one thread, instead of making a dozen all asking some superficially retarded question where half the responses are just "why in the hell are you making all these stupid posts?" You could call it "Raidenjackin' Off" and we could all discuss whatever third grade question you happen to be thinking about at the time.

People have been banned for less, it's a wonder you're still alive and kicking.

If you had a single unique thread in your head, OP, I'd truly be shocked.

Stop asking the world for their opinion on this, no one cares.

And to refer to your old thread, you're littering again on CAG with this thread.

Think of the servers. :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']If you had a single unique thread in your head, OP, I'd truly be shocked.

Stop asking the world for their opinion on this, no one cares.

And to refer to your old thread, you're littering again on CAG with this thread.

Think of the servers. :cry:[/QUOTE]

if only there were mods around to stop this

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']1. Stop making threads
2. Leave the site
3. Profit[/quote]

Actually its:

1. Stop making threads.
2. Leave the site.
3. ????
4. Profit!

[quote name='raidenjack']relevant to what? this is the off-topic forum. if i told people my motives, there may be bias.[/QUOTE]

What I'm concerned with is that you have a motive.

So far, this thread goes:

harmless question
serious business
serious business
whining
serious business
waste of space
real answer
serious business
serious business
serious business
serious business
more whining (from me, yay!)

Par for the CAG course.

[quote name='GF_Eric']So far, this thread goes:

harmless question
serious business
serious business
whining
serious business
waste of space
real answer
serious business
serious business
serious business
serious business
more whining (from me, yay!)

Par for the CAG course.[/quote]

You expected a serious discourse on if someone here could actually make it in Hollywood?

(By the way, MST3k Vol 11 is sex in dvd form)

[quote name='lordwow']Yes, I have the training, the connections, and the dedication. And gosh darn it, people like me!

And I mean as a producer.[/QUOTE]

Awww.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Motives? Did someone in Hollywood steal some girl from you?[/quote]
Or maybe she left to make it in Hollywood with the guitarist.

l_f86249c5e0b094620b02413780397c4f.jpg

I've got an ex-girlfriend who is trying to make it in Hollywood right now. Personally, I don't think she's got what it takes...

Here's an idea for your next thread:

"You ever get curious and lick a little of your own man gravy off your fist after you're done jerkin off?

Yes
No
Yes, Does that make me gay?
Yes. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about because my girl says "It tastes gross"
No I havn't yet but I will now!

[quote name='JimmieMac']Here's an idea for your next thread:

"You ever get curious and lick a little of your own man gravy off your fist after you're done jerkin off?

Yes
No
Yes. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about because my girl says "It tastes gross"
No I havn't yet but I will now![/QUOTE]
You forgot the "Book" choice.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Here's an idea for your next thread:

Yes
No
No I havn't yet but I will now![/quote]I wouldn't make such a thread, because I don't jerk off anymore. I lost all lust when I fell in love.

[quote name='raidenjack']I wouldn't make such a thread, because I don't jerk off anymore. I lost all lust when I fell in love.[/QUOTE]
... O', how I wish that thread was never deleted.

[quote name='raidenjack']I wouldn't make such a thread, because I don't jerk off anymore. I lost all lust when I fell in love.[/quote]
This thread is about to get very funny...

bread's done
Back