do you trust Best Buy used games

xLIHC631x

CAG Veteran
Do you trust best buy used games off there online store? does anyone have advice on if there disc are in good condition or if its a mixed bunch of good and bad discs?

I would like to know this as well, does the game come complete with case, manual and artwork, or do they ship you disc only in an envelope?

Completeness is not guaranteed. I've ordered 4 games. 3 came complete, 1 came disc only. The games were in great condition though.

[quote name='kodave']Completeness is not guaranteed. I've ordered 4 games. 3 came complete, 1 came disc only. The games were in great condition though.[/QUOTE]

I've recently placed my first used order and will post back the results...hoping for complete.

I'm pleased...I had bought Crackdown 2 before the new copies went on sale, was going to return it since I purchased a new copy, but I'm keeping this one and selling the new one.

Came sealed, with fold-out pamphlet (not sure if that's all it originally came with), and the disk is dead mint...not a single scratch.

Sticker on rear of case over the UPC was a little stubborn, besides that, I'm impressed.

BBUsed1.jpg

BBUsed2.jpg

BBUsed3.jpg

doesn't look like a bad deal. though of getting skyrim for 44 bucks but i over heard my sister boyfriend maybe getting me a gift card to Best Buy. sweet dude! thanks!

bread's done
Back