Do you wear Video Game /Anime T-Shirts?

I've never purchased either kind of shirt but I have recieved many from gifts, pre-orders, box sets and the like.

Sometimes I wear game shirts, but usually not out in public. The only ones I have.. Sly Cooper button up shirt thing, promo True Crime shirt, Resident Evil 2 shirt, and an N-Gage shirt from when the rep was in EB one day and giving away candy and shirts and playing cards (Oh yeah! How many people do you know with N-Gage playing cards!? ... how many people do you know that WANT N-Gage playing cards!?).. That's about it, I think.

i got this really bright-green ninja turtles t-shirt i got for cheap at kohl's. i only bought it cause it was like, 10 dollars. other than that, no.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']i got this really bright-green ninja turtles t-shirt i got for cheap at kohl's. i only bought it cause it was like, 10 dollars. other than that, no.[/quote]

10 dollars is cheap? :shock:

I'm wearing a Metroid: Prime shirt right now :oops:

Yea I wear both, but they are mostly big (xl) so I wear them for pajamas . When I do find a medium video game/anime shirt I'll wear it casually.

Pretty much all my T-Shirts are Game/Anime/Geek related. Not uncommon for me to have a poison mushroom t-shirt, with a NES Work shirt, and a Decepticon cap. When I go geek, I go all out.

oh man i wear them all the time, i love working at gamestop i get so many shirts, and i have to wear them, theyre just too damn cool. how else will people know im a gamer

I don't really wear anime shirts, but a good 60% of my closet is full of old school video game tees. I have a few NES controller ones, the Atari shirt, some Nintendo logo ones, a mario one, a zelda one, etc.

I balance out the nerdiness with my amazing collection of Miller High Life shirts :D

The only gaming shirt I have was free and I plan on wearing it to TRU tomorrow, so that if Death2Snaity is working, he can easily pick me out

[quote name='rockhero']When I was younger, one of my favorite shirts was my DOOM shirt. I wore that thing everywhere.[/quote]

That sounds like a cool shirt.

Hmmm.... I've never had a video game/anime T-shirt before, but I would wear them out into public if they were to my liking.

[quote name='xzafixz']I've never purchased either kind of shirt but I have recieved many from gifts, pre-orders, box sets and the like.[/quote]

Ditto with me. I only have the one from CC for buying Legend of Zelda GBA...

Nope can't say that I do. I have a hard enough time getting laid without wearing video game or anime t-shirts

no anime shirt but i plan on getting a FLCL shirt and an Evagelion shirt, I have alot of button down shirts, and ribbed shirts that i wear daily since im a stylish fuck, but when im just lazing around i have at leats 8 nintendo shirts, kohls is # 1 for game shirts

I don't have anime shirts, but a couple game shirts I wear alot. I got:

Duck Hunt
2 Megaman shirts
Persona shirt
Billy Kane from Fatal Fury/ KOF shirt

Plus I got a Nintendo Controller belt buckle to match. I'm such a nerd.

After checking my b/fs promo items, he has the Mario T-shirt from the CC GBA Classics and a really sweet Resident Evil shirt. I don't know why he never wears them. He also has a GC watch which he also never wears.

Sadly it's what my wardrobe consists of. Since I get free tshirts all the time and since I work/own a game store...well...

I have some very nice rare ones I like but I am not really giving a crap...it's just free shirts to wear at work mostly.

[quote name='vrs1650']Nope can't say that I do. I have a hard enough time getting laid without wearing video game or anime t-shirts[/quote]
That's exactly what I was going to say.

Heck no, the only kids that wear game shirts in my school are trying to attract attention or are very unpopular... (No offense to anyone)!

I've got an Atari logo, Centipede, Tempest, Roots w/Atari joystick, Hadoken, and loads from E3.

Damn I miss sex.

I get free gaming shirts all the time so I wear them since I have so damn many. Nintendo logo shirts, Player One Industries shirts, a CAG shiert :), and a bunch of game specific shirts. A lot of them actually look pretty nice, so I'm not ashamed to wear them.

I own a handful of anime and video game related shirts. My favorites are a Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) shirt that says something like "It is faster to go through an opponent than around them", a preorder shirt. I also have a great Akira shirt, with a print on the front and back, and a Lupin the 3rd shirt.

No anime shirts but I do have a few video game shirts. I almost never wear my gaming shirts out in public though. And nerdiness has nothing to do with it...most of them are too damn big for me. But they do make nice PJs though.

My favorite free promo shirt was the enormous black Zelda Ocarina of Time shirt which had a gold glittery Link on it. Oversize Link PJs, now that is the height of style. XD

Thank god I'm out of high school/college and I'm married. I can wear whatever I want and not have to worry about the whole getting laid thing.

One of my lifelong ambitions has been to go to E3 and get as many cool free tshirts as possible.

[quote name='"Admiral Ackbar"']I never wear any t-shirt with advertising on them...

...Because I ain't sellin' out to THE MAN!!!!![/quote]

Yea, the idea of paying someone for a shirt and the "privledge" of essentially becoming a walking advertisement for their company on top of that doesn't appeal to me. Some people apparently seem to view this as a status symbol, though.

I've got a black Megaman 2 shirt. and I've been laid while wearing it. so I dont think this whole "prevents sex" thing is all its cracked up to be. but then again my g/f is a huge nintendo fan.

bread's done
Back