[DOA] Amazon Blue Dragon 360 $6.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjz203

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Amazon is currently selling Blue Dragon new for Xbox 360 for $6.75! At this price, this game IS a filler item. haha I searched for this but didn't see it so I just made a new thread for it for those who have been thinking about picking it up. Decent JRPG, nothing fancy, but not bad either for those waiting for FFXII to hit stateside. Mods feel free to edit/delete/move. :razz:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t..._shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A3LDVF8NLQVVFB&v=glance

*edit, now up to $7! strange it changes as people buy it I guess.
*eidt 2, actually if you go search for the game and go directly, it's still $6.75, but if you click through the link in this post, I guess they add 25 cents for referral links so they can "cover" the cost of commission for CheapyD? :whistle2:k

Wow, 2 newbies quick to jump on the flame wagon. Welcome to summer break, school is out I forgot. Well sorry to burst your bubbles but it's still showing up as $6.75 for me and shipping is technically free with Amazon Prime so for those who care or have AP, it's $6.75.

[quote name='jjz203']Wow, 2 newbies quick to jump on the flame wagon. Welcome to summer break, school is out I forgot. Well sorry to burst your bubbles but it's still showing up as $6.75 for me and shipping is technically free with Amazon Prime so for those who care or have AP, it's $6.75.[/QUOTE]

If that's your mindset, you need to put that into the thread title. On a website filled with budget-minded people, the predominant practice is to simply fill up a cart to $25 and get the free shipping on an Amazon sold item. Especially with you calling the item a "filler" which would imply that it could contribute to that $25, you've been misleading. The "flame wagon" may have arrived, but you calling it "technically free shipping" with a $75 buy-in is just stupid.

[quote name='jonac13']If that's your mindset, you need to put that into the thread title. On a website filled with budget-minded people, the predominant practice is to simply fill up a cart to $25 and get the free shipping on an Amazon sold item. Especially with you calling the item a "filler" which would imply that it could contribute to that $25, you've been misleading. The "flame wagon" may have arrived, but you calling it "technically free shipping" with a $75 buy-in is just stupid.[/QUOTE]

+ the fact he has been here for 5 years and should know the deal.

[quote name='jonac13']If that's your mindset, you need to put that into the thread title. On a website filled with budget-minded people, the predominant practice is to simply fill up a cart to $25 and get the free shipping on an Amazon sold item. Especially with you calling the item a "filler" which would imply that it could contribute to that $25, you've been misleading. The "flame wagon" may have arrived, but you calling it "technically free shipping" with a $75 buy-in is just stupid.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, which is why I followed up with a "for those who care or with AP". But there are a lot of members on here with AP or going through their AP free trial so it's not fair to say it's stupid since some people are probably looking for games to use their AP trial on. :roll:

[quote name='jjz203']Fair enough, which is why I followed up with a "for those who care or with AP". But there are a lot of members on here with AP or going through their AP free trial so it's not fair to say it's stupid since some people are probably looking for games to use their AP trial on. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can explain how it's possible to use Prime to get free shipping from a third party? Amazon is selling the game for $17.99.

[quote name='rdogg1026']+ the fact he has been here for 5 years and should know the deal.[/QUOTE]

Stop using this thread to up your post count. Man, spend a year on CAG and contribute nothing but bumps and berating other users. Like any forum, we need leeches like yourself to make things interesting around here. :applause:

There's a 3rd party agent selling it for 6.75 and one selling for $7.00 both have $7.99 shipping. Amazon is selling for $17.99.

You can't use amazon prime with 3rd party vendors however, so if you want that cheaper 3rd party price, you also pay their higher ship costs.

I'll pass at those prices.

Well, it's not too bad. Look, if you buy the game used you can still get it for $8 with shipping which is still a great price. $7 and $8 ain't that big of a difference :roll:

This is either dead or a miscue. I have Amazon Prime and checked it out.

The OP link goes to a flat $7.00 listing from Hitgaming. The sidebar shows the copy for $6.75 from QuickBuys. Neither is Amazon Prime eligible. I used the "sort by Prime eligible listings" option on the all new copies section, only the official Amazon listing shows. Tried to add the cheap ones to my cart and they show 3-5 day ship and shipping charges.

Sorry OP, nothing here to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back