[DOA?] Free Transformers (PS2) Demo Disc

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
First PS2 game in two years that makes me wish I still had one. Enjoy.
added by cheapyd
This marketing company is based in London.
Even if you did actually get the demo, you probably couldn't play it.

Link

Thanks

[quote name='Theenternal'] You can win if you Dare![/quote]

I'm almost ashamed that I know where that's from. I'm even more ashamed that it's in the car right now. :D

[quote name='Buddy Z'][quote name='Theenternal'] You can win if you Dare![/quote]

I'm almost ashamed that I know where that's from. I'm even more ashamed that it's in the car right now. :D[/quote]

I made my girlfriend watch the opening part with that song last night. On a portable dvd player. She said "I've already seen that movie" I replied, "I know just watch until the fighting starts". I then started to recite the words to her....

Funny thing is I didn't get to see the movie until a few years ago, as I got short changed back in the day.

That's too funny. I actually got to see it at the theater when I was a kid. It was pretty traumatic for an 8 year old. Oddly enough its one of my favorites still today. I really hope that G1 game they're working on in Japan makes it here.

I'm not even going to bother... considering the game comes out next tuesday, and I already have it preordered.

The G1 game was already made a while back, concidering how much hasbro is pushing the new stuff we'll never see it. :(

It's funny that I saw transformers the movie in the theater the sunday before the new season started, imagine waking up the next day to all new episodes after a kick ass movie.

Every time I see JSweeney's sig I get that darn song stuck in my head... gotta go listen to the Transformers CD to get it out or something now!

yea, I was at afterschool daycare the next day when all my friends told me that

***** SPOILER******

Optimus Prime had died

****END OF SPOILER*****

I would be told the movie several times untill I actually saw it :).
I still remember my friend reenacting the scene with Rumble taking down Devestator...

[quote name='Alpha2']The G1 game was already made a while back, concidering how much hasbro is pushing the new stuff we'll never see it. :(

It's funny that I saw transformers the movie in the theater the sunday before the new season started, imagine waking up the next day to all new episodes after a kick ass movie.

Every time I see JSweeney's sig I get that darn song stuck in my head... gotta go listen to the Transformers CD to get it out or something now![/quote]

noooooooo :( I guess I'll have to import it. Thanks for the info

hehe, that's CD in my car.

[quote name='Theenternal']yea, I was at afterschool daycare the next day when all my friends told me that

***** SPOILER******

Optimus Prime had died

****END OF SPOILER*****

I would be told the movie several times untill I actually saw it :).
I still remember my friend reenacting the scene with Rumble taking down Devestator...[/quote]

It's been awhile since I've seen it but wasn't it the Dinobots?

EDIT: Scratch that I remember now.

Thanks for the deal. I would have preferred it if it was a free demo of a GI Joe game, but this will have to do. License a GI Joe game Hasbro!!!!!

[quote name='Alpha2']The G1 game was already made a while back, concidering how much hasbro is pushing the new stuff we'll never see it. :(
[/quote]

That game is supposed to be terrible. When I spoke to the producer of this new Transformers game, he told me that they tested internally and couldn't believe how bad it was. I think its only redeeming factor is that it includes a lot of playable characters.

Has anyone played any of the Transformer/GIJoe mods for games like quake/battlefield etc.?

I made a imo, pretty decent Transformers Mod file for Doom, back in the day. Id be happy to post it up if people are interested in it :)

This marketing company is based in London.
Even if you did actually get the demo, you probably couldn't play it.

Cheapy:

Last time I checked there are only 3 playable characters.. I would not call that alot to play with...

The game scored a 3.5/5.0 in Game informer this month.. doesn't look good based on buzz

I would like this game to be half decent so we can get more games like this.. thundercats, gi joe, m.a.s.k. let's do them all!

Kevin

[quote name='kevgret']Cheapy:
Last time I checked there are only 3 playable characters.. I would not call that alot to play with...[/quote]

I was referring to the G1 game that was released in Japan.

that g1 japan game blows donkey you know what. looks like crap and i heard it plays even worse. the US version..I played the demo and I thought it was great so far. Hope the whole thing is as good as I'm anticipating it to be.

bread's done
Back