DOA Ultimate - rare? Anyone actually have it yet?

rebenns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been looking forward to this thing for a long time, but I've been all over the city, and the only store that had it was EB, and they had very limited quantities, which sold out almost immediately. No other stores even got it in yet. I had no trouble finding GTA San Andreas, as it was in stock almost everywhere. I figure one of several things happened - either they underestimated the demand for the title (unlikely, since DOA 3 was one of the XBox's top sellers), are keeping quantities low to increase demand, and therefore price (it worked for Nintendo when SMB 2 and Zelda 2 came out, but could they pull that crap off today?), EB has arranged an under the table deal with the publisher, all places DID get them in, but employees or their confederates bought them up before they even hit the floor, or I am living in a town, that, for some reason, did not get DOAU. Maybe a blacklist of some sort? Whatever. All I know, is that DOAU is out, and I do NOT have it, and that sucks.

got mine from EB yetsterday, they had like 12 copies left. I was hoping toys r us would get it, but they told me it got delayed.

[quote name='opportunity777']Where's the nude patch? :)[/quote]

You don't want that because it turns of all the costumes permanently. In other words, once installed every one stays nude forever because the patch cannot be removed.

However, if you insist on getting it anyway, it can be found on the mod sites listed under the extreme volleyball mods. According to the people who already have burned copies of the game {although they could be lying}, the nude patch for that game works on this one.

bread's done
Back