DOA XTREME Beach Volleyball 29.99

AzianAsspicker

CAGiversary!
DOA XTREME Beach Volleyball NEW is currently 29.99 at local gamerushes. This item sells for 40-45 dollars on ebay w/o shipping and is currently 49.99 at other sites online. My local gamerush (Downey, Ca.) had about 20-25 copies left. They have about 2 on display and 20 or so in the storage compartments where the employees are.

I feel really dirty admitting that I like this game. It's worth that price, in my opinion.

Dito, I have to admit I like it too.
Funny thing is I uses to hate the game untill I sat down and played it for more then 5min.

damn $30?...sure glad I only paid 5 way back when....

my wife has even gotten into this game suprizingly

a thinly veiled dating sim with a volleyball minigame....and yet it really works heh

[quote name='DantheApe']damn $30?...sure glad I only paid 5 way back when....[/quote]

Me too.. that, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2! :)

Disgusting, I bought it for 5 during the CC sale and prompty traded it on this site after playing my friend's copy. Guess sex will make anything sell.

I bought the game for 29.99 at best buy a few months ago and I really enjoyed it. It is nearly impossible to complete the game to the fullest because getting every bathing suit on every character is insane. But bashing it because it has girls in bikinis in it is just plain stupid.

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']i could shoot myself for not buying the stack of these i had in my hand at the CC sale.. dammit![/quote]

well they could have turned out to be as worthless and BMXXX

yeah.. thats kinda wut i based it on.. i thought it was just another flop of a game.. but at the time they were selling for quite a bit on ebay.. but oh well.. no harm, no foul.. i made out like a bandit at the sale and boosted my xbox collection to 37 games.. so its all good!

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']i could shoot myself for not buying the stack of these i had in my hand at the CC sale.. dammit![/quote]

Well hopefully someone that actually want it got one, and for that the world is a better place.

For the five bucks I paid for mine... I was satisfied, my wife and I got a good laugh about it... extended oogling sessions

Anyone remember the commercial for this game... hilarious :lol:

I play it many times and beat it at least 5 times (I have to try so many times in order to play some volleyball...because I kept on beating the game without playing a single match!), and still I don't like it.

[quote name='miriamleo']I play it many times and beat it at least 5 times (I have to try so many times in order to play some volleyball...because I kept on beating the game without playing a single match!), and still I don't like it.[/quote]

Uh...

[quote name='whitereflection']PH doesn't go by how many copies a game sells; you'd assume that by looking at GH titles, rite? I wish that was the case too.[/quote]
Plus the fact that the company is Tecmo, for ex: look at ninja gaiden the price hasn't dropped and it's been out for a while and there hasn't even been at least a 10 dollar pricedrop on that.... I'm surprised I saw Doa XBV at gr for 30 bux

[quote name='AzianAsspicker'][quote name='whitereflection']PH doesn't go by how many copies a game sells; you'd assume that by looking at GH titles, rite? I wish that was the case too.[/quote]
Plus the fact that the company is Tecmo, for ex: look at ninja gaiden the price hasn't dropped and it's been out for a while and there hasn't even been at least a 10 dollar pricedrop on that.... I'm surprised I saw Doa XBV at gr for 30 bux[/quote]

MS's rules for Platinum Hits is as follows: "..the game must have achieved a high sales volume and be present in the market for over nine months."

What "a high sales volume" means is up for debate, but that would be the primary reason why NG isn't yet. It came out in February or March right? Januray will be the first month they will have had NG out out for 10 months, which means they can be considered for it. DoA XBV probably still hasn't hit that magic nubmer (which I believe is 290-350k judging from the rest of the games on the list) Cash cows like Halo won't go to 20 for aeons, but games like DoA3 will. So I bet we'll see DoAXBV as a PH in January of next year. NG will probably follow in the footsteps of Halo, dont know how well its sold but its a reason to get an xbox like Halo and its still selling well at full price. NO reason to lower it ;).

bread's done
Back