Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series Blu-Ray $19.99 at Best Buy.

Zerok

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The cheapest I've ever seen a Doctor Who season, especially a complete Blu-Ray set.

Edit: Other sets available as well as part of their "Best of Britain" promotion:

Being Human: Season Three
Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series
Doctor Who: Series Six Part One
Doctor Who: Series Six Part Two
Frozen Planet: The Complete Series
Human Planet: The Complete Series
Life (Should be noted this is the Oprah narrated version, not the David Attenborough one.)
Sherlock: Season One
Sherlock: Season Two
Torchwood: The Complete First Season
Torchwood: The Complete Second Series
Torchwood: Children of Earth (AKA Season Three)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Wait until 2013 and you'll have your answer.[/QUOTE]

What I meant was, do the S5 "complete" and S6 "complete" sets contain more content than the partial sets combined? The answer, I found elsewhere, is "yes". So I'll be skipping this one and waiting.

[quote name='takotchi']What I meant was, do the S5 "complete" and S6 "complete" sets contain more content than the partial sets combined? The answer, I found elsewhere, is "yes". So I'll be skipping this one and waiting.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it wasn't until Series 6 that they started releasing them as "split" season sets, so that's really all we have to go off of. I think it's a pretty safe bet that the complete Series 7 set will have more extra features than on the individual sets. I'm wondering which Christmas Special (Last years or this years) it will have; if it has one at all.

If you're a big enough fan that you'd want the extra stuff, then I'd wait. If you want the episodes in your hand as quickly as possible, then go with Series 7 pt. 1.

bread's done
Back