DoD: Source giveaway part 2! OVER! Congratz to winners!

bs000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Congratz to the winners! You've been rewarded for staying up late on Christmas.

-Fuzi0n
-Magna Inferno
-BasketCase1080
-hec204
-faceinthecrowd
-Trunks2Funky
-underlines
-Lone_Prodigy
-titanium
-wwe101

Well that was fun. Kinda messy for me though. Maybe Valve will give out TF2 next year and I can do this again and streamline it. :p

51ERM903BVL._AA280_.jpg

Something a little fun I thought I'd do for Christmas since I lopve CAG so much. In case you wanted a copy but missed it I'm going to be giving out 10 more.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165381

But I think I want to do it a little differently this time. Make it a little more fun. :D I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deafmutes. Errr, I mean, what I thought I'd do was have anyone that wants a copy to post a reply saying "I want Day of Defeat: Source!" And theeeen, I will draw 10 or so names from a hat and then PM each of the winners a product key. Please only do it if you plan on playing it and know how to use Steam! :roll:

Cutoff is on the hour which is about 30 minutes from now. I took so long to write that I'm going to make it 30 minutes from this post. :bouncy: extended to 60 minutes from first post! Since not many people seem to have caught this yet and I'm getting ready for Boxing Day. Merry Christmas! Or whatever you celebrate. ;)

[quote name='bs000']*Poke* Is everyone asleep already? D:[/quote]

Not quite- *drains twentieth cup of coffee*

"I want Day of Defeat: Source!"

I have a blank Steam account...just sitting there collecting dust though while it could be pwning some noobs all day long!

That would actually be very dope if I actually won this, due to the fact this is all my roommates play and itd be a nice change of pace to own them in this rather than getting beat in halo 3 all the time.

by theway happy holidays all!

Well, time's up! Any posts after this will not be entered. Looks like all your chances of winning have increased greatly just because you stayed up late. :D

It would give me something to play besides Commander Keen and Counterstrike.

- edit Motherfucker, one goddamn minute late :bomb:

o snap i won something.... this is the first time since I won a cub scout race in like the 1st grade and got a 50 dollar saving bond... woooo... this takes the cake, lol.

Well that was fun. Kinda messy for me though. Maybe Valve will give out TF2 next year and I can do this again and streamline it. :p

bread's done
Back