Dodge Defiance Contest

Deadhead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Dodge and Defiance have teamed up for a contest to win a trip to San Diego, along with other prizes that include game consoles, and copies of the Defiance game for the console of your choice.

http://www.dodgedefiance.com/

The contest is only open to residents of the U.S.

GRAND ARKFALL PRIZE
Win a VIP trip for two to San Diego for the world's biggest pop culture convention, plus a gaming system and Defiance game, and a Dodge and Defiance prize pack.

PRE-ARKFALL REGISTRATION PRIZES
Ark Hunters who register prior to the first Arkfall Event will earn additional sweepstakes entries for a chance to win one 1 of 14 gaming consoles and a Defiance game for the platform of their choosing.

5 WEEKS OF ARKFALL PRIZING
Complete Arkfall challenges, share the Dodge Defiance Arkfall Sweepstakes on Facebook and Twitter, and enlist friends to join your faction of Ark Hunters to earn sweepstakes entries and a chance to win:

1 of 2 gaming consoles and a Defiance game, and a Dodge Defiance prize pack, including t-shirts, hats, die-cast models, backpacks, tumblers, jackets and more
Other winners will receive Dodge prize packs

2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Ignite Social Media, Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the "steps" of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who enters the Sweepstakes (individually, "Entrant" and collectively, "Entrants") agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.

Good Luck!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']ty trip nice but game is a mess. gl you dont have to worry about me entering.[/QUOTE]

Heeeeeey, I really like Defiance. I think it's a great game. I actually bought it for both PC & 360 :p

Thanks OP. Entered.

I always find it odd when automakers sponsor a sweepstakes and don't provide one of their own vehicles as a prize. It's just weird.

[quote name='boagman']I always find it odd when automakers sponsor a sweepstakes and don't provide one of their own vehicles as a prize. It's just weird.[/QUOTE]

Yeah; I'd feel weird wearing a Dodge shirt and accessories and getting into a different car knowing I have never owned any vehicle from Dodge.

They're not all on the same site as the hints. The first one was, but the second one was on the main Dodge site, and the current one's location is mentioned in the hint. =P

FNL 4EVA said:
ty trip nice but game is a mess. gl you dont have to worry about me entering.
Heeeeeey, I really like Defiance. I think it's a great game. I actually bought it for both PC & 360 :p

Thanks OP. Entered.
You must be the luckiest defiance player ever if you hit ego 2000+ and get disgusted with bugs and small content for a mmo. But hell some people love watching normal grass grow. Happy you are enjoying wait until you hit the wall like most of us have. 3500+ ego no farming my ego but last 1500 ego made me see the truth. to each there own gl.

It's definitely not in any of the places that the previous ones were. (The exact same spot, I mean. It might be on one of the same websites.)

Someone who found it (by accident) said to "try social media" as a hint.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definitely not in any of the places that the previous ones were. (The exact same spot, I mean. It might be on one of the same websites.)

Someone who found it (by accident) said to "try social media"
yeh we need a link to the exact spot
Ha ha I refuse to post any links on this...I am not a fan by a long shot but all these have been super easy and all I see you doing is asking for links and help...Use your brain...One of them was right on the main page of Syfy.com for the love of all.

Yeah... the point of the Arkfalls is to figure it out for yourself to get extra entries. Telling someone the exact location is pretty silly. I guess I could understand helping people of the same faction, though.

I will say this hint means to double-check something, not to check where a previous Arkfall was.

Ha ha I refuse to post any links on this...I am not a fan by a long shot but all these have been super easy and all I see you doing is asking for links and help...Use your brain...One of them was right on the main page of Syfy.com for the love of all.
actually no they aren't easy at all now one could figure it out and hints don't help any at all to

actually no they aren't easy at all now one could figure it out and hints don't help any at all to
So you completely missed the one on Syfy.com when they all but said in a hint to go the show's website or this one where they say look at the Redline blog...It's right there you can't miss it.

So you completely missed the one on Syfy.com when they all but said in a hint to go the show's website or this one where they say look at the Redline blog...It's right there you can't miss it.
there wasn't anythat say go right to the site and non on looking on a redline blog to

I'm not even sure what you said there so I'm pretty much going to just say "Bummer", Wish I could help you more but it seems I can't. Also the Arkfall that was on syfy.com ended like 2 weeks ago if I remember correct.

bread's done
Back