Dodgeme's 75-Item Lowball Is Over. Last few items going soon. Slight Delay.

Thanks Dodgeme

surprised there were not more snipers with everybody asking you about the 10 minute shout out, here's looking at you predseth 3rd lowball in a row sniping last minute and number only bids to boot.

I actually kept up with that pretty good. The totals on the first page should be right provided I didn't miss any. Im going to go through it better later when I total it up for each person. Early total provided I didn't miss anything is $448 dollars. Thanks a lot guys.

Yeah. I can't decide if im gonna do 1 big box or two not so big ones. I'll have to figure it out. Was hoping to get a little more for the xbox but $85 is better then it sitting under my bed.

true, i was almost certain that someone would of bid it higher, but hey i will take the modern warfare 2 edition and get rid of my regular one, hell my neighbor offered to give me $75 for it, so i am only really spending 10 on this one.

Wow Chrono Trigger! :) I didn't have to pay a rediculous ebay price!!! And Splatterhouse 2 was real cheap. I would've loved to get that prototype though. You've told me before you don't own the actual game so you have nothing to compare it to but to someone who does, they might find that the prototype has many differences and secrets that would make for an interesting article on Sega-16. The price they got it for is practicall stealing it from you. 2 outta 3 ain't bad. I'm happy with what I got! :)

Yeah some of that stuff went for nothing. But Ii'm quite happy with my total. Time to start fresh on SNES games again lol. I already got another copy of DKC for $1 the other day.

The girlfriend always manages to schedule our dates on Lowball nights. >_>

I only wanted the WrestleMania anthology. Can't believe it only went for $3. :(

[quote name='dodgeme']Totals are up.[/QUOTE]

you added a $1 to my castlevania bid, don't blame you though math + 1a.m don't mix to well, everything else looks great though.

Yo dodgeme it says "Unread PMs: 1" at the top but I can't click it. First we have to type in HTML and now we can't read our pms. Somethings gone weird with these boards. Anyway I can read what the pm says in my e-mail. I was going to ask you though if I can pay with an e-check? Paypal doesn't seem to trust me enough to let me do instant transfer.

Great prices for a lot of items, especially those SNES RPGs. I've been looking for an Uncharted Waters: New Horizons for a while, ashamed I missed this. Getting too busy for lowballs, and that's a sad thing :cry:

[quote name='gamekeeper7']number only bids suck balls.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! When I look at these I scan for the name of the game, NOT a number, my own fault I know but still I think people should have to post the game title in bid, not attempt to be sneaky by posting only numbers.

Wow I am so delinquent! I must have deleted my invoice when prepping for my lowball, please shoot me a PM with your Paypal address and I will get this paid up asap - sorry bout that!

bread's done
Back