Dodonpachi Ressurection GBP 10.94/ $17.30 shipped Zavvi

Good grief I am SUCH a sucker for buying this on release.

Never ever pay more than $20 for a shump.

That said, it's a damn fine product. A fun ride. My only issue is that the scoring systems are either chaining or the sort of freakishly complicated rigamarole that requires six or more meters to track. The elegance of the Iphone version's S&M score system is gone from this one.

Well that and to get to the secret extra run through the game you need to memorize the locations of all sixty invisible wasp collectible assholes which is asinine as hell.

Is there only a deluxe version of this game? in the picture is shows "deluxe" but in the title it doesn't say anything about that.

[quote name='Donkey132']Is there only a deluxe version of this game? in the picture is shows "deluxe" but in the title it doesn't say anything about that.[/QUOTE]

At the very least I can tell you this is the only listing for it I have seen on Zavvi's site.

[quote name='Donkey132']Is there only a deluxe version of this game? in the picture is shows "deluxe" but in the title it doesn't say anything about that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's the only version Cave put out for PAL region territories citing this version of the game as the final version of it, as you're basically getting the Black Label version of Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu, and are also getting Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu ver1.51 in one package. Both versions improved upon each other with ver1.51 originally being the ultimate version of the game with the most improvements to the Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu game....Til now of course with the PAL release of Deluxe ver1.51, which again has Black Label and ver1.51 on it.

bought this a few days ago when the price went back down to 9.95 gbp w/ a 10% promo code. got an email today from zavvi w/ another 10% promo code telling me not to forget to use it. zavvi is weird.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Good grief I am SUCH a sucker for buying this on release.

Never ever pay more than $20 for a shump.

That said, it's a damn fine product. A fun ride. My only issue is that the scoring systems are either chaining or the sort of freakishly complicated rigamarole that requires six or more meters to track. The elegance of the Iphone version's S&M score system is gone from this one.

Well that and to get to the secret extra run through the game you need to memorize the locations of all sixty invisible wasp collectible assholes which is asinine as hell.[/QUOTE]

I feel ya, I paid $45 for my copy on launch week. Though if you're a hard core fan of the Genre $45 is pretty cheap, considering I just blew $132 on a collectors edition for Under Defeat HD for the PS3. But G-Rev games have a greater likeliness of becoming rare due to being a much smaller company.

bread's done
Back