Dodonpachi Resurrection $23.10 Xbox360 at Zavii (.99 cent ship)

I new the pre-order deal was going to be beaten. I'm rubbish at shooters, though, maybe I will see if it can go lower.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Wow, fantastic price. Ordered a copy from Zavvi since my dvd.co.uk order is still MIA. Thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

If you end up with 2 copies like I prolly will, they go for $50 or so on ebay so you can recoup some if not most of it

[quote name='chimpmeister']Wow, fantastic price. Ordered a copy from Zavvi since my dvd.co.uk order is still MIA. Thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

Doing the same thing as well, Zavvi is usually quick shipping wise.

[quote name='LordVila']I've never ordered from Zavvi before, are they reliable? Does anyone have first hand experience?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered a few games from them and haven't had a problem yet but they usually use bubble mailers. Shouldn't be a problem for this game though.

Thanks OP. I've been wanting this for a while, but was never able to get the dvd.co.uk site to accept my card. And now this is cheaper anyway.

[quote name='LordVila']I've never ordered from Zavvi before, are they reliable? Does anyone have first hand experience?[/QUOTE]

I've order about 10 games and though it is SLOW SHIPPING I haven't had any problems ever. I live on the east coast.

[quote name='LordVila']Thanks for the info guys! I went ahead and ordered it.[/QUOTE]

Just be patient. After they say it ships give it 10-15 days. Sometimes it may show in 7.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Just be patient. After they say it ships give it 10-15 days. Sometimes it may show in 7.[/QUOTE]

Two weeks to get over the pond for 0.99 GBP is fair enough for me. I went ahead and picked one up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a big difference, but isn't it 99 GBP shipping? (~$1.60).

Even better, there are some other pretty cheap deals (Splinter Cell and POP HD Trilogies for 10 GBP (~$16), and the 99 GBP shipping is total, not per item.

Don't know if it's just me, but I'm having issues with the site. Every time I go to checkout, it keeps saying that an error has occurred. Is it possible that it's because I'm trying to pay through pay-pal or just because the site is busy (I've gotten that message twice as well).

[quote name='JStryke']Don't know if it's just me, but I'm having issues with the site. Every time I go to checkout, it keeps saying that an error has occurred. Is it possible that it's because I'm trying to pay through pay-pal or just because the site is busy (I've gotten that message twice as well).[/QUOTE]

This. I'll try again later when I get off work I guess. The mobile site doesn't even give me a Paypal option. :(

Oddly, I am in the same boat. Still haven't got my other copy either.

Thanks for that. Fantastic price, and I'm unemployed but what the heck, why not? I'll worry about payment later.... Even though I'm knee-deep in a backlog right now.

[quote name='JStryke']Don't know if it's just me, but I'm having issues with the site. Every time I go to checkout, it keeps saying that an error has occurred. Is it possible that it's because I'm trying to pay through pay-pal or just because the site is busy (I've gotten that message twice as well).[/QUOTE]
Anyone can help with this. Which form of payment was used to place a successful order.

For some reason, PayPal hasn't been working on their site for a while. I've been using my debit or credit card to complete my orders.

Had PayPal issues on their sister site, the hut, recently too. I contacted customer service and they said everything is handled on PayPal's end. I want to say I don't believe them, since my PayPal has worked anywhere else I've bought. I was bummed to have to pay a 3% foreign transaction fee through my debit card

[quote name='jsivley']Had PayPal issues on their sister site, the hut, recently too. I contacted customer service and they said everything is handled on PayPal's end. I want to say I don't believe them, since my PayPal has worked anywhere else I've bought. I was bummed to have to pay a 3% foreign transaction fee through my debit card[/QUOTE]

I tried PayPal first and it failed (as others have mentioned here), so I just used a credit card and it seemed to go through fine. Got an order confirmation.

Thinking of doing the same since the one site is a lot of fail.

[quote name='earvcunanan']For some reason, PayPal hasn't been working on their site for a while. I've been using my debit or credit card to complete my orders.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info. Was hesitant to use a CC, but pulled the trigger =)

awesome!! I'll pick it up with Last Story and that will be all my pickups in decembra!!

edit:

lol I mean Xenoblade, or "Laser oblate" as my iPhone auto correct suggests lol

Thank you OP. I had no idea that this game had a PAL release. Great price for a game that is sure to be awesome and a collectors item.

[quote name='chunlirocks']My order dispatched today

....now the waiting begins[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped today too! Let's see if it beats the dvd.co.uk order (if that ever arrives at all). :cold:

[quote name='thegame85']Placed an order, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

ur welcome. SO GLAD TO SEE SHMUP FANS AROUND HERE!

WOOT :beer: WOOT

I really liked Ikaruga, would I enjoy this game? I don't know very much about it, and I'm probably just about as terrible as they get when it comes to shoot-em-ups. Also, they ship to the US, right?

[quote name='LagFighter']I really liked Ikaruga, would I enjoy this game? I don't know very much about it, and I'm probably just about as terrible as they get when it comes to shoot-em-ups. Also, they ship to the US, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes you would. You don't have to be good at these games as the whole point is to replay them over and over to get a better score.
They do ship to the US it just takes about 10-15 days after they ship.

British CAGs, you guys need to fix this crap. The DVD.co.uk shipping is so slow it's stressing US/UK relations to the breaking point.

Also, bullet hell shumps are so overplayed and usually overpriced but at this price it's not too bad.

A question. placed the order today but the address is a bit mess up.

it is in this format:

door number
street
city, state, zip
United Stated
Zip again

Would this be deliver ok?

bread's done
Back