Dodonpachi Resurrection Xbox 360 - £9.95 + £0.99 shipping @ zavvi.com

Gotta be kiddin, I just bought this like 3 days ago. Either way, awesome deal for what should be an awesome game

Anyone knows if this game runs at 50hz or 60hz? I know games for older generation consoles have the PAL 50hz issue.

According to Google, "UK£ 10.94 = 17.300516 U.S. dollars"

For less than $20, I can't resist this game any more. Thanks OP! I can't believe it's dropped so low in price.

EDIT: Running into some problems at checkout here. I've tried to place the order a few times and I've gotten this message:

"Unfortunately, an error occurred whilst we were processing your order and as a result your order has not been placed.

It may just be a temporary problem, but we've logged it and will endeavour to fix it as soon as possible. If you continue to have problems placing an order we'd really appreciate it if you could contact our customer services team."

Could it be because I'm trying to use Paypal?

Done and purchased!! I'll gladly pay $15 for this after a 10% off coupon they emailed me earlier this month.

Also, from what I've read the game isn't Region Free, it's still locked to Japanese consoles. Not that it bothers me in the US but I'm just saying.

[quote name='battra92']Done and purchased!! I'll gladly pay $15 for this after a 10% off coupon they emailed me earlier this month.

Also, from what I've read the game isn't Region Free, it's still locked to Japanese consoles. Not that it bothers me in the US but I'm just saying.[/QUOTE]

Care to share the 10% coupon code?

And what do you mean locked to Japanese consoles? At the minimum it will work on PAL systems since the box says PAL. Do you mean locked FROM Japanese consoles? (playable in PAL and US)

[quote name='battra92']Done and purchased!! I'll gladly pay $15 for this after a 10% off coupon they emailed me earlier this month.

Also, from what I've read the game isn't Region Free, it's still locked to Japanese consoles. Not that it bothers me in the US but I'm just saying.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean. Like the above poster said, it works on US and EU consoles. I specified it in the OP.

source: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/25/dodonpachi-resurrection-european-release-to-be-region-free/

I've been trying to order from this fucking site for two weeks, to no avail. If I try to use PayPal, it times out and I get an error like one of the above users mentioned. When I try to use my credit card, it tells me there was an "error" with my payment information, even though everything is correct. fuck Zavvi.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I've been trying to order from this fucking site for two weeks, to no avail. If I try to use PayPal, it times out and I get an error like one of the above users mentioned. When I try to use my credit card, it tells me there was an "error" with my payment information, even though everything is correct. fuck Zavvi.[/QUOTE]

I think your problem may be caused by how you enter your address; I had problems, and finally got it to work after playing with the formatting.

[quote name='chimpmeister']I think your problem may be caused by how you enter your address; I had problems, and finally got it to work after playing with the formatting.[/QUOTE]

What format did you end up using? I already noticed it seems to want to put my street number on the first line without the rest of my street address.

Edit: Well, I got it to work when my boyfriend entered in his billing information instead. Apparently the site flips its shit if your billing address has an apartment number in it. How stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kirin Lemon']What format did you end up using? I already noticed it seems to want to put my street number on the first line without the rest of my street address.[/QUOTE]

Wait, is that what it wants you to do? I was confused that it expected both address lines to be filled in, so I just entered the same street address on both lines.

[quote name='Garfield']Care to share the 10% coupon code?[/quote]

I can't as it's specific to my profile plus I used it. Sorry!

And what do you mean locked to Japanese consoles? At the minimum it will work on PAL systems since the box says PAL. Do you mean locked FROM Japanese consoles? (playable in PAL and US)

Sorry, locked from Japanese consoles. It plays on PAL and US consoles. OP said Region Free when I posted that but I see he edited it.

Gonna try this one out. You guys have made me want to try it from the screenshots on zavvi its not my sort of game but i guess well see.
wtf.jpg

Good grief. Considering how long it took to arrive, I feel like such a dope adopting this one early.

Especially considering the sheer number of other great shumps out there.

Picked one up, Thanks!!!

I filled it out like this Chux, it didn't go into PayPal the first time around but after I did it like that it worked out.

Name
Address
City
State

Country
Postal Code

[quote name='skiizim']Picked one up, Thanks!!!

I filled it out like this Chux, it didn't go into PayPal the first time around but after I did it like that it worked out.

Name
Address
City
State

Country
Postal Code[/QUOTE]

So you just left the 5th space blank and it worked? This is my tenth try, and I'm still having problems.

EDIT: fuck it. I give up. I'll just pay my folks to use their credit card and see if that works.

EDIT 2: I wish I'd done that sooner. Order went right through. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']So you just left the 5th space blank and it worked? This is my tenth try, and I'm still having problems.

EDIT: fuck it. I give up. I'll just pay my folks to use their credit card and see if that works.

EDIT 2: I wish I'd done that sooner. Order went right through. Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not working for me either.

I goofed when I posted that earlier, I didn't leave it blank. I rechecked again to make triple sure, you guys can throw rocks at me now. >_<

Name
Address
Street Name
City
State
Postal Code
Country
Tel Number

After trying to get my card info in right and failing, I tried Paypal and it worked.
Thanks for the heads up OP. Last time I tried to get this at a little more than $20, my order got cancelled.
So I hope this one goes through.

[quote name='skiizim']Picked one up, Thanks!!!

Name
Address
City
State

Country
Postal Code[/QUOTE]

Thanks, this helped me. I hope by 'dispatching' my order they aren't going to kill it. Maybe I just played too much SNES FF6.

I got my copy in today, and it's in perfect condition. Can't wait to try it out. Also, I didn't really read the description, so I was surprised to see it's the "Deluxe Edition" with a soundtrack included. It's probably one of those games that only gets an LE print anyway, but it's more than I expected to receive, so I'm very happy. :]

My latest copy from Zavvi arrived today, again in perfect condition. For those of you with rejections, it is most likely due to either misformatted address, or your bank rejected the attempted international transaction. I got warnings from several Zavvi orders from my bank, and in one or two cases I had to approve the transactions, but all went through. Not even sure how many copies I have of DDPR but its a bundle . . . :lol:

bread's done
Back