Does amazon.jp ship video game software to the U.S.?

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm thinking about ordering Blazblue: Continuum Shift since I'm 90% sure it'll be region-free from Amazon's Japanese website, but since I (obviously) don't speak Japanese, I don't know how to choose it if it's an option, or even if it is an option. :/ Thanks in advance!

From their website:

Shipping Restrictions

Due to warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions, we are not able to ship all products to all geographical locations. Below are some general guidelines. Please also check the product information pages for any other applicable item-specific shipping restrictions.

Health & Beauty, Sports & Outdoor, Toys & Hobbies, software, games, game consoles, Electronics, Home & Kitchen items and adult products can be shipped only to locations within Japan. Books, CDs, DVDs, and videos can be shipped to international addresses.

Certain books on religious subjects as well as certain DVDs and videos produced in Japan cannot be shipped to some countries due to customs restrictions. Items of this nature may be canceled from your order, in which case you will be notified by e-mail.

International orders shipped via International Express, as well as all domestic orders, cannot be delivered to P.O. boxes.

You could always use a deputy service like Celga to have it shipped to you. You will pay a few bucks more than a straight up importer but you can be more specific about what you get.

Ah, I appreciate the answers, guys. To be honest, I'm not willing to shell out the $70+ importers are likely to charge for a game I'll be getting for $30 (thanks to Gamestop's pre-order deals recently), so I think I'll just wait the extra few weeks. :p Thanks again!

bread's done
Back