Does any of sale the foam NES things?

I've never seen those things for sale at all. I don't think that's something anyone would have extras of to part with; i'm short a few myself.

I'd suggest going to an office supply or maybe a home improvement store and see if they have pieces or sheets that can be cut to the right size. You'd want to start with the right thickness since styrofoam wouldn't cut that way very well. Or you could save a piece of packaging from a DVD player or something (or maybe even go to Wal-Mart or Best Buy and ask if they've got some they're throwing out! I used to work at Office Depot, and we saved boxes and stuff for people all the time).

You won't end up with a perfect replacement, so if you insist on having original stuff you'll have to keep looking. But it should make a reasonable substitute if you just want something in there as a spacer.

[quote name='Picky']I'm by no means a grammar nazi but that is the worst example of English I've heard in my entire life.[/QUOTE]
I clicked on this just to see what the OP was really asking for.

[quote name='6669']I clicked on this just to see what the OP was really asking for.[/quote]

Also was clicking with the link on reasons singular of my.

[quote name='whoknows']You guys are mean. Did you guys ever stop to think that English may not be his first language?[/QUOTE]

I think that much is obvious.

[quote name='whoknows']You guys are mean. Did you guys ever stop to think that English may not be his first language?[/QUOTE]He had no problem with his actual post, and it's funnier this way.

[quote name='Picky']I'm by no means a grammar nazi but that is the worst example of English I've heard in my entire life.[/QUOTE]

I just saw the Borat movie and thought he started posting on CAG or something.

Tough crowd here, but...

[quote name='6669']I clicked on this just to see what the OP was really asking for.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='whoknows']You guys are mean. Did you guys ever stop to think that English may not be his first language?[/QUOTE]

Not my problem. This is an english speaking board.

bread's done
Back