Does any one have a copy of Eternal Darkness.

That is a sign....

DO NOT BUY ME!!!!!

MOST OVER RATED GAME THIS GEN!!!!

EVEN MORE SO THAN FF10!!!

[quote name='David85']That is a sign....

DO NOT BUY ME!!!!!

MOST OVER RATED GAME THIS GEN!!!!

EVEN MORE SO THAN FF10!!![/quote]

I hope your joking. If its overated it wouldnt have sold in the 200,000 range originally.

I had a lot of enjoyment with the game. It has to be played a good couple of hours alone to get the full effect.

I enjoyed it more than resident evil. If a game is overrated, I rely on DenisDFat to let me know, he at least makes credible points and can make great comics.

I have a sealed copy. I haven't played the game yet, but I hear its good and I got for cheap from SneakyPenguin.

It was just OK, I think. It was very repetitive playing it through once - nevermind three times to fully finish it. I enjoyed it overall but I don't think it's worth more than $15 or so...

It's $10 a lot of places around me. I just picked it up the other day BJ's clearanced for $10 here. Do you not have any game stores around? I don't see it in Wal-Mart/Target type stores much, but most EB and GS I've been to lately have them no more than like $15 used.

Eternal Darkness is a good game. The only thing I didn't like were the graphics because I had just finished playing RE0. The graphics hurt my eyes at first, and then I got used to them. Someone awhile back on CAG said they picked this up at a Dollartree for $1. :shock:

Wow it sold 200,000 copies proving that such a bad game sold so much. That makes a game over rated.

FF10 sold millions and is a movie, not even a game.

GTA3 and the ripoffs have sold like 15 million compinded now, proving yet again they are over rated pieces of shit.

Eternal Darkness is my favorite survival horror game by far. I've played a lot of them, and I'm generally a pretty harsh critic of the genre.

I totally agree about ED:SR being one of the best games out there. It has such an awesome story, I just couldn't quit playing it until I beat it three times and got the "true" ending!

Ciruit City still has them, in store, and both of them close to me have it for $50.

The only way it should be $50 is if they pay you $50 to take it.

Not sure if it is still going on, but I picked a new copy at EB's B&M. This was about 2 weeks ago and I only paid 5 bucks for it. If I remember correctly there was one new copy left. This was the at the Willowbend Mall location in Plano, TX.

I loved this game when I bought it a few years ago. Recently, I popped it in and noticed the graphics looked pretty ugly now, but that's not saying it's a great game.

bread's done
Back