Does any one have a DS

Dude.. ooh, I'm holding back so much..

Please use the search feature and realize that half of the freakin' board has a DS.

Had one, sold it on eBay for $257.

The cool factor died for me rather quickly. Plus there won't be any good games for it until late next year.

Nobody has one. You are the only one. Actually you are dreaming. The DS is only in your sub-concious. Pinch yourself.

[quote name='jkam']Nobody has one. You are the only one. Actually you are dreaming. The DS is only in your sub-concious. Pinch yourself.[/quote]

What is "DS"? How do you define "DS"? If you're talking about what you can touch, what you can play, what you can tap and draw, then "DS" is simply a dual screen portable gaming system...

[quote name='screwkick']Had one, sold it on eBay for $257.

The cool factor died for me rather quickly. Plus there won't be any good games for it until late next year.[/quote]

Must be nice to have your DS sell for $257 on eBay. Mine have only gone for $165-190.

I don't got one either. Waiting for inevitable price drop and games I want for it to come out which wont be for a looong time.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Nope, I'm on the half of the board that doesn't have one, no games that interest me for a while.[/quote]

Exactly, new mini games or not, i refuse to pay $30 for mario 64 when i already own it. They need some new games to getme to buy it

[quote name='rawisjericho']

Must be nice to have your DS sell for $257 on eBay. Mine have only gone for $165-190.[/quote]

Nice...you are one of the reasons I can't purchase one as a gift because they are sold out....

[quote name='jousley'][quote name='rawisjericho']

Must be nice to have your DS sell for $257 on eBay. Mine have only gone for $165-190.[/quote]

Nice...you are one of the reasons I can't purchase one as a gift because they are sold out....[/quote]

Nah, I let them set on the shelf for the few days before I bought them. People had a chance to get them where I live, its just that there is not a high demand for them in my town. Excuse me for buying them and selling them on ebay where there is a high demand for them. If you can't find one, you should do like others and pick one up off ebay before Christmas gets any closer.

[quote name='jkam']Nobody has one. You are the only one. Actually you are dreaming. The DS is only in your sub-concious. Pinch yourself.[/quote]

I was going to say the exact same thing. He truly is alone in this world.

[quote name='rawisjericho'][quote name='jousley'][quote name='rawisjericho']

Nice...you are one of the reasons I can't purchase one as a gift because they are sold out....[/quote]

Nah, I let them set on the shelf for the few days before I bought them. People had a chance to get them where I live, its just that there is not a high demand for them in my town. Excuse me for buying them and selling them on ebay where there is a high demand for them. If you can't find one, you should do like others and pick one up off ebay before Christmas gets any closer.[/quote]

yeah, same here. i bought one on the day of release for myself, but no extras to sell (i don't like to do that sort of thing). But, i noticed how much they were going for on Ebay soon thereafter. When i went back to my TRU and BB, they both still had a shitload of DS's, and this was almost a week later! So yeah, I bought 3 more to sell on Ebay - the store still had 25+ systems in stock when I left - and 2 of them sold to European buyers.

The DS has been weird. Some parts of the country ran out much faster than others. Hell, we in Atl still had them available on Black Friday. I'm sorry that people in some other states couldn't find one, but it's not as though I hoarded these away from other gamers. There were plenty on hand here, and i figure i helped some other people get a DS when they otherwise coudn't have, and i managed to make some $$ in the process...everyone wins!!

Yah, SoCal area didnt run out too fast. I was able to buy 5 of them within 2 days of the launch date, and I could still get more if I want to :roll:

I haven't picked one up yet, waiting for some games that I will be interested....their are a ton of them in stores in my area,

[quote name='screwkick']sold mine on ebay. :twisted:[/quote]

:evil: Don't rub in the fact that you had one... :evil:

:cry: gah.... my health is going out the door cuz this dumb handheld... :cry:

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='rawisjericho'][quote name='jousley'][quote name='rawisjericho']

Nah, I let them set on the shelf for the few days before I bought them. People had a chance to get them where I live, its just that there is not a high demand for them in my town. Excuse me for buying them and selling them on ebay where there is a high demand for them. If you can't find one, you should do like others and pick one up off ebay before Christmas gets any closer.[/quote]

yeah, same here. i bought one on the day of release for myself, but no extras to sell (i don't like to do that sort of thing). But, i noticed how much they were going for on Ebay soon thereafter. When i went back to my TRU and BB, they both still had a shitload of DS's, and this was almost a week later! So yeah, I bought 3 more to sell on Ebay - the store still had 25+ systems in stock when I left - and 2 of them sold to European buyers.

The DS has been weird. Some parts of the country ran out much faster than others. Hell, we in Atl still had them available on Black Friday. I'm sorry that people in some other states couldn't find one, but it's not as though I hoarded these away from other gamers. There were plenty on hand here, and i figure i helped some other people get a DS when they otherwise coudn't have, and i managed to make some $$ in the process...everyone wins!![/quote]

Wow, I live in the NW Atlanta suburbs and there are completely none here, stores have even put up signs saying sorry they are sold out.

Mine are butt monkeys and dont even put up signs or anything. I've had to ask employees over and over sometimes because they dont even know what I'm talking about.

Nah, I let them set on the shelf for the few days before I bought them. People had a chance to get them where I live, its just that there is not a high demand for them in my town. Excuse me for buying them and selling them on ebay where there is a high demand for them. If you can't find one, you should do like others and pick one up off ebay before Christmas gets any closer.

Under your avatar, it says you're from Illinois, and you say there is not much demand in your town? Geez, what part of Illinois are you from? (it may be relatively close to me)

bread's done
Back