Does Anybody Else Wish This Game Actually Existed?

n8rockerasu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
I know this was created as a joke, but I actually think it would sell tremendously well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsxD8qRsIXI

I think there have been two, count em, TWO softball games created in the 25+ year history of home video games. Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball for the NES and Sammy Sosa Softball Slam for the PS1. Considering all the avenues for game development these days, the endless supply of shovelware for the Wii (there is a BACHELOR game for God's sake), and the fact that 2 lacrosse games and a curling game exist on the Xbox Live Indie Games Marketplace, you would think that someone would have thought this would be a fun idea. Hell, even a collegiate women's fastpitch game would be interesting.

Anybody agree, or am I alone on this one?

Somebody please tell me I'm not the only person who was thinking of Duke Nukem Forever.

Seriously, never thought of a softball game, but it could be good. I see it done one of two ways myself. Either NCAA style with the female athletes (gotta use the Crimson Tide to represent my old hometown if she's still there but that may not be as recent as I think it is) or an over the top comedy style game with grown men.

bread's done
Back