Does anybody know any GBA games with alot of replay value

KugelNosh

CAG Veteran
I've been looking at Gamestop for cheap GBA games, but they all end too quickly so I've looking for one with a ton of replay value. If you can think of any that have that, I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks! :D

I second WarioWare - Pyoro and Pyoro 2 are pretty much the only things I play on the GBA now (they're games you can unlock in WarioWare about a bird that eats falling fruit... they're a lot more fun than they sound)

If you can burn through GBA games that quickly, just start using Goozex instead of gamestop. GBA games are mostly cheap and easy to get/retrade there.

Goozex is indeed a great place to get cheap GBA games.

As for replayability:

Advance Wars
Chu Chu Rocket
Drill Dozer and the Super Mario Advance games (if you go for all the stuff)
WarioWare (the unlockable minigames are endlessly playable, especially the dead simple 2-player games)

Mario Kart Super Circuit. Somehow, this thing always manages to make its way into my playing lineup whenever I'm on long trips, even more so than Mario Kart DS.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']Final Fantasy Tactics Advance[/quote]

Agreed. I've been playing it for over a month now, mostly on the bus on the way to work, and sometimes in the evenings, and I'm not even 1/3 of the way through. Highly recommended, once you get past the incredibly silly story (which admittedly gets better as you progress).

[quote name='johnnypark']Agreed. I've been playing it for over a month now, mostly on the bus on the way to work, and sometimes in the evenings, and I'm not even 1/3 of the way through. Highly recommended, once you get past the incredibly silly story (which admittedly gets better as you progress).[/QUOTE]

I could get past the silly story but about halfway through I got fed up with the silly judges with their silly laws/rules.

WarioWare and WarioWare Twisted are my two favorite GBA games that you can keep on playing even after you unlocked everything.

Mario Golf: Advance Tour is a great game, I put like 100 hours into that thing. It's basically a portable Hot Shots golf with some gimmicks; it's just simple and fun.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Really? Not 9?[/quote]
The 9th char is an unlock and not as distinct... if memory serves... as the other 8.

bread's done
Back