slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
I dont know about netflix or Walmart but it seems Blockbuster is a rip

14.99 for 3 movies out at a time
27.49 for 5 movies out at a time

so 2 movies for 13.49

for that same price you can go to walmart and get 3 movies out at a time so that is 6 movies out at a time compair to 5 by just using BBO

3 movies out time BBO 14.99
3 movies out time Walmart =12.99

and if Netflix is fast for you its only 17.99 for 3 out at a time so

5 movies out at a time from BB alone 27.49
3 movies from BB and 3 from walmart 27.98
3 movies from BB and 3 from Netflix 31.99 (could be faster)

so wouldnt it be smarter to go to two different places then just to get the 5 movies out at a time plan (same goes with 8 movies out at a time)

3 from BB + 3 from walmart + 3 from Net 41.XX while BB 8 movies is like 45

Just wondering cause my cousin is trying to talk me into the 5 movie plan at BB0 and im telling her it would just be cheaper for her to open up an account at Walmart and get another 3 then to add another 2 on mine

was just wondering if anyone goes more then 3 at a time ... and it would be nice if BB0 added online games

I've been doing 5 out from Netflix for a while and they've always shipped them fast for me. I believe it's $32 for 5 out from Netflix. I get my money's worth from them. I watch a lot of TV shows on DVD, and sometimes can watch up to 10 discs in a week. For me the $32 a month for 5 out is very worth it, especially because Netflix ships movies to me and they usually arrive in a day.

I get thru about 12 discs a month on Nicheflix, but then again since they are much smaller than all the other online rentals, and they are specifially for imports I feel that's pretty damn good enough. :)

[quote name='Eric467']I've been doing 5 out from Netflix for a while and they've always shipped them fast for me. I believe it's $32 for 5 out from Netflix. I get my money's worth from them. I watch a lot of TV shows on DVD, and sometimes can watch up to 10 discs in a week. For me the $32 a month for 5 out is very worth it, especially because Netflix ships movies to me and they usually arrive in a day.[/quote]

but Im saying it it would be cheaper to get 3 out at a time for 2 different online places then 5 at time from one.

3 from net and 3 from walmart would be like 31 for 6 movies
your paying 32 for 5 movies so wouldnt it be best to have 2 different places

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='Eric467']I've been doing 5 out from Netflix for a while and they've always shipped them fast for me. I believe it's $32 for 5 out from Netflix. I get my money's worth from them. I watch a lot of TV shows on DVD, and sometimes can watch up to 10 discs in a week. For me the $32 a month for 5 out is very worth it, especially because Netflix ships movies to me and they usually arrive in a day.[/quote]

but Im saying it it would be cheaper to get 3 out at a time for 2 different online places then 5 at time from one.

your paying 32 for 5 movies so wouldnt it be best to have 2 different places[/quote]

You're probably right, 2 different places would be cheaper. I couldn't do that though, because I would constantly be sending movies back to the wrong place.

[quote name='Eric467'][quote name='slidecage'][quote name='Eric467']I've been doing 5 out from Netflix for a while and they've always shipped them fast for me. I believe it's $32 for 5 out from Netflix. I get my money's worth from them. I watch a lot of TV shows on DVD, and sometimes can watch up to 10 discs in a week. For me the $32 a month for 5 out is very worth it, especially because Netflix ships movies to me and they usually arrive in a day.[/quote]

your paying 32 for 5 movies so wouldnt it be best to have 2 different places[/quote]

You're probably right, 2 different places would be cheaper. I couldn't do that though, because I would constantly be sending movies back to the wrong place.[/quote]

i did that once at a B&M video store. They had to dig though all the return tapes till the found the one i dropped in their box

bread's done
Back