Does anyone happen to know of any Haruhi DVD deals?

Killer Rabbit

CAGiversary!
Hi CAGs.

I'm currently looking for a deal on the four non-limited edition volumes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime series. Those LE boxsets are cool, but getting all four of them is just too expensive.

I've already looked at all of the obvious sites, and I've searched on dvdpricesearch.com as well. Apparently, one of the best deals would have been Deep Discount's 20% off sale. Would have been, if I had even thought about the fact that they sell anime dvds before today.

So, eBay looks like one of the better options. There are surprisingly few bootlegs being sold, which is encouraging. The legit dvds are good deals, but shipping can kill the deal. Should I just wait for Rightstuf's 12 Days of Christmas Sale? I kind of doubt they will have all four volumes on sale....

Thanks in advance!

Deep Discount has the best price on vol. 3 LE for $24.04 shipped. Vol. 1, 2 & 4 cost much more (don't know why). Sometimes rightstuf.com has the LE for about $35 in their weekly specials. Just have to watch out for it.

Btw, you might get a better response if you put this thread in the proper forum :)

Deep Discount has the best price on vol. 3 LE. Only $24.04 shipped. Vol. 1, 2 & 4 cost much more (not sure why). Sometimes rightstuf.com put the LE in their weekly specials for $35. Just have to watch out for it.

Btw, you might get a better response if you put this thread in the proper forum :)

[quote name='eau']Deep Discount has the best price on vol. 3 LE. Only $24.04 shipped. Vol. 1, 2 & 4 cost much more (not sure why). Sometimes rightstuf.com put the LE in their weekly specials for $35. Just have to watch out for it.[/quote]

Hmm, you're right. That's a pretty good deal, thanks.

Is the DVD forum really for DVD deal requests?

DARNIT! I looked through the FAQ, and found no answer, but I assumed that since the Video Game Deals Forum had a separate forum for deals, the DVD deals forum shouldn' be clogged by requests as well.

D'OH.

The regular discs are surprisingly priced well for anime. Get those. $20 a pop at a place like Sam Goody's... prolly much less on DDD.

bread's done
Back