Does anyone have a GBA Movie Advance v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
no not for roms you dumdass, it doesnt even play roms, it plays audio and video filles from your PC. Its alot like the play-yan but it uses CF instead of SD and is $30 instread of $80, but I wanted to know how it converts files and how it connects to my PC

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']no not for roms you dumdass, it doesnt even play roms, it plays audio and video filles from your PC. Its alot like the play-yan but it uses CF instead of SD and is $30 instread of $80, but I wanted to know how it converts files and how it connects to my PC[/quote]

Sorry DUMBASS it does play ROMS. Thats the primary USE for it. You can call it whatever you want, but MOST people would rather play NES games on there GBA then small videofiles.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']no not for roms you dumdass, it doesnt even play roms, it plays audio and video filles from your PC. Its alot like the play-yan but it uses CF instead of SD and is $30 instread of $80, but I wanted to know how it converts files and how it connects to my PC[/quote]

Oops, I forgot. I should go...

OWNED!

Mmm. Nice little flame war going on here. My name is Bob pretty much gave you the basics. Any specifics you want to know? I don't own the exact thing, but my flash cart uses the same software.

just cause it plays roms, doesnt mean thats why I was asking, you just assumed thats what it was and wanted to get your post count up so you thought youd make a smart ass comment.

This topic has been closed due to excessive flaming and/or trolling.

The preceding message was brought to you by CheapyD and the Cheap Ass Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back