Does anyone have a mint copy of Far Cry 2 on the 360? Willing to trade?

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (3)
-Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
-New Super Mario Bros. (2)
-Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (3)
-Phoenix Wright 2 (**NEW) (3)
-Super Mario 64 DS (2)
-Tetris DS (2)
-Trauma Center: Under the Knife
-Yoshi's Island DS

cml

I am willing to trade my perfectly conditioned copy of Warioware Smooth Moves for a new or perfectly conditioned copy of Trauma Center: Second Opinion

My Hotel Dusk for your Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner? I'm also interested in Warioware Smooth Moves, so I'd invite you to check my list and PM me if you want to deal. Thanks!

Please CML. I'm intersted in the following:

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Tetris DS
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Warioware Smooth Moves

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell away some games in order to save up for Guitar Hero II on the 360 coming up soon. So just name me some offers and we'll see what will happen from there.

bump, I just want to say that I'm looking for cash at this time, since as previously mentioned, I'm saving for Guitar Hero 2 on 360.

bumpo. Is Warioware Smooth Moves not a high want these days? I want to get money for Guitar Hero 2, and so far, no one really wants it.

I don't have cash at the moment, but if you open back up to trading any time soon, feel free to CML for:

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
Okami
Shadow of the Colossus

Also have a complete Sonic Mega Collection I'd be willing to trade for your smudgy one, assuming the disc still plays.

I know you're not looking to trade, but I have a couple things on your want liste, so I sent you an offer. Let me know if you want them and hopefully we can trade!

[quote name='doodle777_98']if you are willing to sell just put prices on each game, its easier then having me read your painful for my eyes instructions.[/quote]

I'm only looking to sell right now, so why should I bother altering the entire topic if this is just a temporary thing? And there's some games I'm on the fence about either trading or selling. And if I bother to list prices, people would either think about it, or automatically turn away. So why don't the potential buyers set their own price, and I could negotiate with them?

It's been a little while since I last logged on, but I'm currently looking for mint and complete copies of Jet Set Radio Future and Panzer Dragoon Orta. I am willing to trade or pay through a money order.

[quote name='sipkristal']i'm lookin for panzer dragoon orta, new or used. i'm willing to pay either paypal or money order or whatever.[/quote]

Ok....make your own topic about it then, instead of trying to barge in on my topic here about this.

Hey there!
I'm interested in your Okami (complete/minty?)
Please CML for that!
- I do have DQ: Rocket Slime (complete/mint) pending in...

thanks & bump!
-Guy.

bread's done
Back