Does anyone have a spare transfer kit?

SpacemanHardy

CAG Veteran
I recently bought a bigger hard drive for my 360, and I need the transfer cable and disc to move my data and saves over.

I know I can buy one from Microsoft, but I REALLY don't feel like spending $15 bucks on something that I'm only gonna use once.

Does anyone have one they're not using? Preferably in the Memphis area?

[quote name='SpacemanHardy']I recently bought a bigger hard drive for my 360, and I need the transfer cable and disc to move my data and saves over.

I know I can buy one from Microsoft, but I REALLY don't feel like spending $15 bucks on something that I'm only gonna use once.

Does anyone have one they're not using? Preferably in the Memphis area?[/QUOTE]

As soon as my kit comes back I'll send it to you, the last thread was finished because the OP was not updating. Good to see another Memphis CAG. I think that makes two of us.

Here's a link to show you the other thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248843

That thread had good info, but again the OP was not updated. I would start my own thread if other people needed it, I'm just not sure of what type transfer kit I have.

[quote name='shrike4242']Just in case anyone was wondering, there's two versions of the transfer kit. The first version won't work with anything but a 20GB -> 120GB transfer. The second version supposedly works with anything
[/QUOTE]

(From other thread)

Thanks thamaster. I appreciate your response.

As it turns out, I recently just buckled down and did it the old fashioned way, with a 512 MB memory card, my 200 MBs of internal memory, and a WHOLE LOT of re-downloading.

It took me three days, but I finally got it all done. Those Rock Band 1 songs were a PAIN. >_<

But yeah, I don't need the transfer cable anymore, but thanks anyway!! I appreciate your answer if nothing more. ^_^

yeah, i myself need the kit. i was disappointed that my new elite console didn't come with one. I was even more pissed when i found that gamestop doesnt sell it. Waaaayyy too much rb dlc and other things to do the old fashioned way and redownload. I have a slow ethernet connection as is. took 4 hrs to download all three map packs for waw yesterday...

bread's done
Back