Does anyone have any Halo figures?

suga

CAGiversary!
Wassup guys. I'm looking for Halo and Halo 2 figures and it seems to be very hard to find nowadays.. so if anyone has any for sale or trade please let me know! Thanks.

yeah i've been looking at gamestop and stuff but im in NY and the ones i do find are in really bad condition.. and yeah i know that the mini figures are not rare but those aren't the ones i want..

btw minos1067 pm me a price or what you are looking to trade for thanks.

i really don't want to have to resort to ebay where everyone is charging me an arm and a leg for them... i mean i'm willing to pay to a certain extent but some prices on ebay are so crazy!

I actually bought a couple of figures for my son today. Got a battle damaged Master Chief and a Master Chief series 1. Bought them from a little store right down the street from me. Some kind of collector shop. Also got him a Gambit X-men Legends. They had Halo 2 Figures also.

sold 1 elite camo gamecrazy excl. for 37 on ebay paid 14 and change.
I have alot of figures including series 1 cortana and chief and alot of the battle damaged gs excls. They are near impossible to find. your only chance is gamecrazy

[quote name='Scorch']X-Men Legends figures???[/quote]

The package just says X-men Legends comes with a comic book and the figure.

[quote name='Scorch']X-Men Legends figures???[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I've seen them. I think they're the name of a toy series also, and they have nothing to do with the game.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Scorch']X-Men Legends figures???[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I've seen them. I think they're the name of a toy series also, and they have nothing to do with the game.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure your right Trakan. I think they mean Legends of X-men.

I was at Gamestop in El Cerrito earlier today and I saw some Halo figures. There was one with Master Chief and there was one figure with the Flood creature.

I think you guys are referring to the "Marvel Legends" series made by Toybiz. Really cool figures with a ton of articulation. They have figuresof a bunch of X-men and other marvel characters including Gambit. Good stuff.

Check it out...

[quote name='Scorch']they're not rare at all.. I see them everywhere, especially the mini ones.[/quote]

Yep, I was just in a quicky mark yesterday and they had a whole stack of mini ones.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']I think you guys are referring to the "Marvel Legends" series made by Toybiz. Really cool figures with a ton of articulation. They have figuresof a bunch of X-men and other marvel characters including Gambit. Good stuff.

Check it out...[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up. I bought the Gambit one its actually pretty cool.

We have a Flood (halo 1) figure, and a Halo 2 warthog and chief at work(GameCrazy).

Just to let you know, gamecrazy is getting another exclusive figure, a green armor brute. I may pick that one up, the brute figure looks awesome, but we sold out of ours so fast.

bread's done
Back