Does anyone know of any good Eastbay.com coupons? Or any other *LEGIT* shoe websites?

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Does anyone know of any good coupons for Eastbay.com, I am planning on getting a $90 pair of shoes, so any discount helps. I am interested in all while Nike Air Forces (low tops).

Or as an alternative, does anyone know of any other legit shoe websites? Since I know a lot of online stores sell fake knock-offs, its best to be careful.

I don't know if they'll have what you're looking for but zappos.com is a great shoe website. They offer free shipping on all orders.

The 3 good ones I know of other than eastbay are:
shoezoo.com - I'm always able to find rare shoes on here for a really good price, never spent more than $60 and I've gotten some really good bball shoes.
shoebacca.com - Never used but a lot of variety on converse and adidas, which are my favorite 2 shoes to ball in.
finishline.com - Comparable to eastbay, but with a much better site layout (I hate browsing on eastbay, there are no sort options!)

Hope this helps.

Eastbay coupon codes - codes in bold

25% off $99+ - LKS1T573 (exp 05/31)

$15 off $75 - LKS1T592 (exp 05/31)

20% off - LKS1FAB2 (exp. 05/31)

20% off gift cards up to $500 - EMEBT52P (exp.06/11)

They usually always have 20% off, the shipping there is just a little pricey. footlocker.com also has 20% off frequently but there are exceptions to using them.

In addition I like to use a rebate program with them..the one I use now gives 6%

bread's done
Back