does anyone know what gamestop gives for a psp?

spin03

CAGiversary!
gamerush gives $170, but since gamerush is doing the promo "trade a system, get an extra 20% if you put it towards a preorder" (id put it towards xbox 360), i might be able to get a little more credit.

[quote name='spin03']gamerush gives $170, but since gamerush is doing the promo "trade a system, get an extra 20% if you put it towards a preorder" (id put it towards xbox 360), i might be able to get a little more credit.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt that gamestop would give you a better deal for that, especially the extra 20%

You can still get around $225ish for the system with Spider Man 2 on ebay, the system alone w/ accessories can still fetch that much on eBay. I would go with eBay unless you wanna lose out on $40 or more, unless you know all your Funcoland/EB store credit is going to be put to use ASAP on games or towards a reservation of another system.

I'm sorry...I just don't understand why anyone would want to sell something like a PSP to a game store - I mean, you're gonna take it in the ass!! Ebay, Ebay, Ebay.

considering how much gamestop/eb trade-in prices give you, I'd say 50 cents, well maybe 60 if you include the wristband,case, and charger

bread's done
Back