does anyone know where can i trade in the doau 1st disc?

i want to sell dead or alive ultimate disc 1
gamestop told me that they only accept tradein if i sell them both disc

Did you guys know that they are exactly the same disks? The only difference between DOAU disk 1 and 2 is one small Text file name. They both have the full versions of each game on them. Odd eh? So in reality, if you knew how to alter that text file's name, you could play both games off of either disk.

[quote name='VelvetHammer']Did you guys know that they are exactly the same disks? The only difference between DOAU disk 1 and 2 is one small Text file name. They both have the full versions of each game on them. Odd eh? So in reality, if you knew how to alter that text file's name, you could play both games off of either disk.[/quote]

if you have a modded box, that means you don't need an original either
anyway, i sold it to coconuts, the dude wasn't aware that its double pack and accepted as full value

You are giving CAG a bad name.

I think the acronym for "Fraud Ass Gamer" would apply better here.

That's just wrong dude.

[quote name='kev']You are giving CAG a bad name.

That's just wrong dude.[/quote]

i got 25 credit, didn't know until i got home and look at the receipt that its full credit for the game
(mentally i was thinking, half back for a brand new game wasn't bad)

[quote name='khc'][quote name='kev']You are giving CAG a bad name.

That's just wrong dude.[/quote]

i got 25 credit, didn't know until i got home and look at the receipt that its full credit for the game
(mentally i was thinking, half back for a brand new game wasn't bad)[/quote]

Not to condone anything that khc does but....
And why the hell are you buying a game if you have a fraudded ERRR "modded" xbox. wouldn't renting make more sense? Just a thought, you dumbassgamer

[quote name='Gojtron']Don't slag on the guy who got the $25, he wasn't intending to take advantage of anything.[/quote]

Give me a break. Why else would you only trade in part of a game and try and pass it off as the entire thing? (If he wasn't trying to deceive, he would've brought in just the disc and specifically asked what kind of partial credit he could get.)

[quote name='khc']i got 25 credit, didn't know until i got home and look at the receipt that its full credit for the game
(mentally i was thinking, half back for a brand new game wasn't bad)[/quote]

That is 100% BS. Sorry, but your little scam isn't just a stroke of good luck and I think most of us here can see that, so there's no use in trying to defend yourself unless you want to look like an even bigger idiot.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Scorch']What's on disc 1?[/quote][/quote]

also curious about this

[quote name='zewone']This site is getting so full of dumbasses. Take that shit somewhere else.[/quote]

yes, it is really getting annoying

[quote name='khc'][quote name='VelvetHammer']Did you guys know that they are exactly the same disks? The only difference between DOAU disk 1 and 2 is one small Text file name. They both have the full versions of each game on them. Odd eh? So in reality, if you knew how to alter that text file's name, you could play both games off of either disk.[/quote]

if you have a modded box, that means you don't need an original either
anyway, i sold it to coconuts, the dude wasn't aware that its double pack and accepted as full value[/quote]

i have 3 xbox, 2 modded for media player and emulator mostly as i buy my games to go on live (i use xbox instead of dvd players to play my divx and mp3 around my apartment)

as for the ripping off the dude part, i told him i want to trade in doau, just one disc and he look up his system and says 25

GS, EB won't take back partial, but it wasn't my intendtion to rip anyone off either, i asked where i can trade in and no one answered, so i try to go to different stores to see if they take just disc 1 back, by the time i got to coconuts, i just asked the dude if they take doau trade in and he says yes, i gave him disc one and he checked the computer and gave me the price, i thought he know what he was doing, its not until i go home and see the receipt that says doau when i realized that its for the full game,
the dude says 25, i paid 50+tax at gs and wasn't told i can't trade it in, as i have already went from store to store, at that point i was just glad that someone would take it and didn't question myself before i took the money(also ordered from outpost i think for 38 but couldn't wait)

not saying i am that straight up legit 100% honest person all the time, but in this case it wasn't my intention to scam anyone, i started a topic to ask where i can trade it in, didn't got any answer and just want to get this out of the way before its value drops even more as halo2 is coming out

Since it wasn't originally your intention to be dishonest, I'm sure you'll be going back to Coconuts to make things right...right? Or is it NOW your intention to be dishonest?

bread's done
Back