Does anyone know where I can get some DS Health & Safety Booklets?

JDTAY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I threw them out of the first few games I got, but now I'm into trading and people like for games to be complete. I tried Nintendo's website but they can only send me one and I'm not even sure it's the same one that comes with the games.

I can understand people wanting the instruction manuals and the cases, but the health and safety booklets? That's just strange...

I can understand people wanting the instruction manuals and the cases, but the health and safety booklets? That's just strange...

Hey, complete is complete.

[quote name='JDTAY']I can understand people wanting the instruction manuals and the cases, but the health and safety booklets? That's just strange...

Hey, complete is complete.[/quote]
I guess some people want the torn shrinkwrap that came with it too :lol:

[quote name='eau']I guess some people want the torn shrinkwrap that came with it too :lol:[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing.. haha..

Hey! Where's the receipt?! I thought you said it's complete! :lol:

I'd be willing to bet that if you concocted a nice story, you could get Nintendo to send you as many as you want. I know they post the info on their site, but I can imagine they'd rather be safe than sorry if someone's asking for a hard copy.

Dont forget those 3 free issues of Nintendo Power cards that came with the game!

I remember surfing ebay for Japanese Saturn & PS1 games and only wanting ones that had the 'spine card' included, so I guess I can relate... kinda.... lol

I've never encountered anyone who wanted the health and safetey booklet when trading.

And I've traded/sold a good bit of games on a different forum over the past several years.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I've never encountered anyone who wanted the health and safetey booklet when trading.

And I've traded/sold a good bit of games on a different forum over the past several years.[/quote]

I can see wanting the WiFi booklet that comes with online enabled DS games, but not the safety booklet.

[quote name='Puffa469']I can see wanting the WiFi booklet that comes with online enabled DS games, but not the safety booklet.[/quote]

That's the only one I save along with the manual... I also have the box my DS Lite came in in case I ever do sell it on eBay, but that won't be for many, many years.

I *always* toss mine. They annoy me. Basically it's the legal equivalent of 'Do Not Eat.' I get it. I probably shouldn't insert the DS or the game anywhere in my body. I don't need a lawyer to tell me that and it annoys me that, through the cost of the games and system, I had to pay a lawyer to write that nonsense.

I can put some aside for the next few games I buy and send them to you if you still need them. Just PM me and the next time I buy a game I'll PM you back and see if you're still interested.

Oh, just to be safe, here: Do not try to eat this message. It is for external use only.

I don't want any lawsuits because dumbasses couldn't figure that out. To be fair, they're not such dumbasses as they are theives realizing that lawyers are basically pirates for hire who sail on the good ship 'Lawsuit'.

We should get rif of all stupid warnings on every product. If someone thinks its a good idea to use a hairdryer while taking a bath, I say let em. Darwinism in action. We dont want these people breeding anyway.

Everyone go play your DS underwater now...

[quote name='Brad Bishop']I *always* toss mine. They annoy me. Basically it's the legal equivalent of 'Do Not Eat.' I get it. I probably shouldn't insert the DS or the game anywhere in my body. I don't need a lawyer to tell me that and it annoys me that, through the cost of the games and system, I had to pay a lawyer to write that nonsense.

I can put some aside for the next few games I buy and send them to you if you still need them. Just PM me and the next time I buy a game I'll PM you back and see if you're still interested.

Oh, just to be safe, here: Do not try to eat this message. It is for external use only.

I don't want any lawsuits because dumbasses couldn't figure that out. To be fair, they're not such dumbasses as they are theives realizing that lawyers are basically pirates for hire who sail on the good ship 'Lawsuit'.[/quote]

[quote name='JDTAY']Guys, the Gamestop didn't have any. I still need help![/QUOTE]

[quote name='UncleBob']I still think you should try calling Nintendo... :)[/QUOTE]

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/manuals/healthsafety.jsp

The following are Health & Safety Precautions manuals for Nintendo's home and portable systems. It is recommended that you read these manuals before using any of our products.
If you are having problems viewing these documents, or you would rather have hard copies sent to you, please e-mail us by clicking here. Be sure to include your full name and mailing address with your request.

---

i guess they send them to you if you ask. hope that helps.

I know, who care about the damn health and fitness booklet! I once saw a finger skateboard with a warning on it that said "Do not ride, for hand use only!" Whoever even tries to ride a finger skateboard should get a job to suck up all that FREE TIME...and if that doesn't happen, then go play in traffic or something

damn rookies!

bread's done
Back