Does anyone know where I could purchase labcoats for cheap for school?

You must have JUST missed GameStop's coupon a few weeks ago: 25% off any labcoats with purchase of Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Your best bet would be to sign up for a free ECA account and use the discount code toward a labcoat. I suggest paying to join, as they're trying to influence legislation to make sure we can all buy labcoats.

In all seriousness:
I know you're new, but this forum is called Video Game Deals, and does say at the top of the page "DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!"

Please keep that in mind the next time you need to ask a question or post a topic. There is a forum called Other Deals & Requests where your topic would be more appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
dumbass.png

Ok, here's what you do. Go to your school's lab(stay with me now ), scope out a mark, engage in conversation. Just as you gain your mark's confidence and trust...BAM! You blind him/her with SCIENCE! While your victim is disoriented, remove lab coat and break out! Your welcome.

And this thread is a prime example of why this community is inferior to the community on Slickdeals. No wonder that site is infinitely more popular.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']And this thread is a prime example of why this community is inferior to the community on Slickdeals. No wonder that site is infinitely more popular.[/QUOTE]

dickbutt.jpg

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']And this thread is a prime example of why this community is inferior to the community on Slickdeals. No wonder that site is infinitely more popular.[/QUOTE]

As a member of both - I think they each have their own niche. No, you couldn't get away with this kind of humor at SD, but you don't get these sorts of laughs over there either. Everything in life has a season, lighten up a bit.

Threads like this only come around once in a while, folks. Enjoy it while you can. It is not often that we will get to delight in such sheer lack of sense.

I was laughing my ass off the moment I read the topic in the forum. I've seen some stupid shit but this is the one that truly made me laugh out loud.

1. The OP is a newbie
2. This is his first and only post.

Therefore the OP isn't really part of the CAG community.
Now I am wondering why:
A. Wondered over to this site
B. Decided to create an account to post this?

lol

[quote name='confoosious']Must not be very strict admissions requirements at UCF.[/QUOTE]

Well done, sir.

Well, this seems to be an opportune time: Have you accepted our lord God into your life? Please find out more information at my home page, Iblewjesus.com :rofl:

EDIT: ZOMG inb4ban!

Haha, funny thread. I work in a pharma lab and we always need to be replacing our coats. When I'm lazy and don't want to fork the money for nice labcoats, I just go to the nearest Goodwill and they have them for a couple dollars. So Goodwill is your best bet OP.

But please do continue bashing this thread, it's entertaining!

Oh, to comment on someone saying slickdeals is more popular...Right you are! I'm a dedicated SD'er. :D

bread's done
Back