Does anyone make 5+ disc DVD players anymore?

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I had a sony 5 disc dvd player that went to hell, and now i cant find any that arent used. Is there any company that sells 3, 5, or more capacity dvd or even blu ray players around? I have been looking but all i see is used at new prices, around 120+ dollars. My only option i see is i can ship my old one to sony and get a replacement refurbished one for about 85 dollars. Might have to go with that, but im more curious if anyone even makes these anymore.

I think it may be time to let this one go, I tried looking and the only new things I found on Amazon were way overpriced. I think these type of players have been discontinued for quite some time now.

Is it that difficult to just swap a disc when you want to watch a different one?

I always thought multiple-disc changers were just silly.
I figured someone would bring this up. Honestly i agree with you. Its mainly for my father who likes to have different discs in at once. Sometimes he likes to have different tv series discs in and that would warrant keeping them in the player longer because most of them have multiple episodes.

bread's done
Back