Does anyone play Champions of Norrath Online?

I play online sometimes, not too often cause I cant always find a game and there are some connection problems. I want to get Return to Arms, but I think I'll wait for a price drop, cause I dont see it selling very well.

I would play online if I had it. I played it online religiously when I rented it, but there is no friend system, making it hard to find a good game.

I use to but the lag and connection problems just ruin it not to mention it's impossible to find a good game. But when it did work it was really fun.

I tried this game out with my friend. we were both amazed at the amount of material that this game borrowed from dialboo. diablo is better though,

I played it online with a friend of mine that told me I should pick it up.

We played it for a week straight and beat it got to about level 30 when I stopped playing. It was a really fun game.

The new one is going to have a friend system so I might pick it up because my friend is playing city of heroes (City of Crack :lol: ) and will not stop playing.

So if he does not pick it up I might just wait for the price to drop.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']anyone up for a CAG game sometime?[/quote]

Yeah we should some time, and also set up a CAG league for Return To Arms

^^^ be warned, it has connection problems, usually when on act ends and another starts. And there are no clans or friends or anything like that, so we would have to schedule a game in advance.

Speaking of Return to Arms, is there any signifgant difference if you choose the evil path at the beginning or not?

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']I play online sometimes, not too often cause I cant always find a game and there are some connection problems. I want to get Return to Arms, but I think I'll wait for a price drop, cause I dont see it selling very well.[/quote]
I'm waiting for at least $30, morel likely $20. I bought the Champions on release day for full price, and it was $20 just a shortwhile later. What stinks is I had only played it about 3 times in that period.

Im not sure what the diffrence is between good and evil since I only chose evil so far. But I think it is just a few different dungeons to explore, but Ive only played about an hour so far. This one seems much harder than the original too

theres not much replay value to the game... once you beat the final level theres not much reason to keep playing.

Anyone pick up the new one?

My buddy picked up a copy so I was going to get it this weekend.

I do not know if they put in the buddy list but add me if they did.

I will be know as BigMes :D

And the problems with last years version I see plastered on this board I think might have been due to players connection.

I thought the game played great and only had one session of bad lag when I played the game. The only real problem I had was a power outage one night when I was playing and then could not reconnect.

One of the best online titles for PS2 IMHO.

I got the new, but there are connection problems sometimes and if there is a buddy system I cant find it. But it is really fun. So should we try and get a game going of either the new or the old one???

I'd love to play online sometime with CoN again. Not being able to find any decent games online was the main reason I stopped playing the game. As for Return to Arms, I probably won't be able to get it till the price drops. Limited funds and sadly paying my car insurance takes precedence over buying a game.....no matter how much I want it.,

i heard its really buggy and online when there are glitches. Like a wizard glitch, when a wizard cast this buff on you and you already have the buff on your weapon instead of adding to your buff for a short amount of time it gets rid of your buff and when its done you have nothing. Also read about another bug both of which were from ign.com

bread's done
Back