Does anyone remember...

Temporaryscars

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
...this PSA from the 90s? I'm trying to find a video of it but I can't seem to track it down. Here's what I remember; There's a kid on a school bus and all of the other kids point and laugh at some lady living out of her car. Later on, the kid is playing basketball and finds another kid to play with. Turns out, the kid he meets lives in that car with his family, so the next time they drive by, the first kids hands his sandwich to the lady.

That's all I remember. Does that ring a bell for anyone? If somebody could help me track down the video, that would be haw-some.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Temporaryscars']...this PSA from the 90s? I'm trying to find a video of it but I can't seem to track it down. Here's what I remember; There's a kid on a school bus and all of the other kids point and laugh at some lady living out of her car. Later on, the kid is playing basketball and finds another kid to play with. Turns out, the kid he meets lives in that car with his family, so the next time they drive by, the first kids hands his sandwich to the lady.

That's all I remember. Does that ring a bell for anyone? If somebody could help me track down the video, that would be haw-some.[/QUOTE]

I remember that ad too, but I have no idea where you'd find it now... I think it aired on Nickelodeon?

I checked youtube and retrojunk and couldn't find it on either. I just remember loving that ad back in the day and I just wish I could see it again.

bread's done
Back