Does anyone sell new PS2 game cases?

Meno

CAGiversary!
I know Nintendo sells new GC game cases on their website but I couldn't find any PS2 game cases for sale on Sony's website. Does anyone sell them?

[quote name='Persain']try blockbuster mine sells ps2 and xbox cases 3 for a dollar and dvd cases 5 for a dollar[/quote]

Do you know if the PS2 cases are real PS2 cases (made by Sony)?

[quote name='Meno'][quote name='Persain']try blockbuster mine sells ps2 and xbox cases 3 for a dollar and dvd cases 5 for a dollar[/quote]

Do you know if the PS2 cases are real PS2 cases (made by Sony)?[/quote]

Yeah, they sell the nonrental cases at certain stores. I'm just lazy and I use the cases from my cheap games to replace the beatup cases of more valuble games.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Meno'][quote name='Persain']try blockbuster mine sells ps2 and xbox cases 3 for a dollar and dvd cases 5 for a dollar[/quote]

Do you know if the PS2 cases are real PS2 cases (made by Sony)?[/quote]

Yeah, they sell the nonrental cases at certain stores. I'm just lazy and I use the cases from my cheap games to replace the beatup cases of more valuble games.[/quote]

I basically do the same thing but I usually trade the crap games into ebgames or gamerush for their trade in promotions.

I also need to find NEW PS2 cases for cheap, so far it looks like the best bet is to look for cheap demos unless someone knows of an actual store that sells brand new cases?

bread's done
Back