Does anywhere have the ds lite for 99 cdn??

Achmat

CAGiversary!
shoppers drug mart had it a while ago, but does anyone know if its on for 99 right now anywhere?

thinking of picking one up.

also, for newer games, will i be screwed with a ds lite (will games only work on the new dsi?)
thanks

[quote name='Achmat'](will games only work on the new dsi?)[/QUOTE]

Yes. Aside for the DSiWare games (of which the Art Style series is the only thing worth looking at so far) there are a few incoming exclusives. There's not a lot yet, and some games will work on both with enhanced features for the DSi--like Link's Awakening DX did for the GBC.

To be fair, though, you miss on a few games on the DSi as well. Anything that requires the GBA/accessory slot won't play on it.

I'd say there's no compelling reasons yet to skip a good DS Lite deal in favor of a DSi.

Bumping this to ask if there are any current DS sales that anyone knows of. Zellers black friday was a bust, anywhere else I can get a DS Lite for less than 139.99?

Shit, sorry I'm late guys, but Walmart was price matching the Zellers deal. I picked an extra one up myself.
I recommend going to Walmart the next time there is a DS deal and hopefully they will price match.

bread's done
Back